CHAPTER 13

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

Oh God! This girl! You should have just looked at her face. She was so scared like I have asked her for her both kidneys.

I was laughing loudly holding my belly and she was staring at me, or rather you can say firing at me with her killer eyes.

Suddenly she took her phone and was doing something with it.

What is going on in her head? Is she calling cops again? No, I need to stop her. This girl can do anything.

Before I could speak or even move from my place, she came towards me, walking like a super model. Is she really a doctor? Or part time she does modelling too? No seriously. How can a doctor has such a perfect walk, just like some super model, walking in the Lakme Fashion Week? Or how can a doctor has that perfect sexy figure?

She came to me, held my hand in her hand, gave me a forced smile and placed her phone in my hand,
"Here you go!" She told me.

I looked at her phone and was still confused at what she was planning to say,
"This is the list of all the best psychiatrists available in the NYC. Choose anyone and tell me. I will fix an appointment for you with them. Because I think you badly need one." She told me, giving me a smirk.

Okay, so Christian 1, Sophia 1.

She is the first girl who has ever dared to talk to me like this. Other girls either throw themselves at me or are busy flattering me so that they can spend a night with me. They all are smitten by my looks and more importantly by my money. But she is different. She doesn't care about who I am. I never joked or played pranks with any of those girls I have ever met before. But with her, its different. I am feeling happy at heart with her.

God! What is wrong with me? Here she is insulting me by telling me that I need to see a psychiatrist, and what am I doing? Swooning over her like a teenager.

I shook my head to throw all the unnecessary thoughts out from my mind.

"What a good joke, my fairy. I am impressed. Well done," I told her tapping her back with my hand.

"It was not a joke." She told me.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes at her stupid comment,
"Now if you will allow me, then shall I show you your room?" I told her.

"Great. Now you come to the point. Yes, please show me. I am tired from your stupid jokes and badly need to rest." She told me.

"If you want, we both can stay in the same room and I can relax you completely with my mind blowing massage," I told her.

Let's see her reaction now! I know I shouldn't behave with her like that. But I don't know why I like to tease her, so much already. She looks too cute when she is irritated or furious at me. Her reaction is just adorable.

"Don't you have any other work apart from cracking such stupid jokes, Mr. Christian Wright? Or is it some special type of treatment given to me?" She asked me.

Oh yes. It is special treatment for you as I already love irritating you, teasing you and make you furious at me.

"Maybe it is a special treatment only for you, little kitten," I told her, pinching her nose between my fingers.

She hit my hand hardly, and I left her nose immediately.

This little kitten has too much of power. I guess apart from part time modelling, she also does part time WWE matches. Otherwise how can a girl has so much power like a wild kitten?

"Do you do part time wrestling too?" I asked her, raising my eyebrows at her.

She gave me a forced smile,
"What makes you think so?" She asked me.

"No. I mean you have so much power. Other girls are so delicate and naive, just like a porcelain doll. And here you are, fighting like a wrestler and behaving like a tomboy," I told her, laughing at my own words.

"So you think I am a tomboy?" She asked me, with irritation clearly audible in her voice.

"No. Your actions make me think so." I told her, smiling widely at her.

My little kitten is getting irritated now.

"Oh don't worry. My one more action will prove all your thoughts right," she told me giving me a forced smile. But I can feel her clenching her teeth.

This is so much fun. I am enjoying it.

Suddenly she stepped on my foot, I mean she placed her foot above my foot and hardly pressed and moved her foot against my foot.

God! From where does this girl get such horrible ideas? First pepper spray, then kicking me in my balls and now pressing her foot against my foot.

God! I guess this girl is going to be the death of me! But still I am deeply attracted to her.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!