CHAPTER 11

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

"Oh great then. Let's go and get your stuff first. By the way where are you staying?" Chris asked me.

What? Why get my stuff now? What is going on in his devil head?

"What? Why my stuff? What are you planning now?" I asked him, fully confused.

He just looked at me and gave me a devilish smirk,
"My fairy. You are my girlfriend now. So it's obvious that you will stay with me in my home," he stated, like it was a universal fact.

"Fake girlfriend. Mark the word 'fake' please," I replied.

He rolled his eyes at my comment,
"Whatever. Still you are my girlfriend now. So you are moving in with me," he told me.

"Oh great! You broke up with your girlfriend just a few minutes ago, right?" I asked him.

"Yes, so?" He asked me, narrowing his eyes at me.

"So what will you tell your girl then, that I just fell from the heaven just a few minutes after she broke up with you. And you just fell in deep love with me at the first sight and so asked me to move in with you? Doesn't that sound strange?" I asked him.

"Oh yes. You are right. I didn't think about that. Must say you are a smart little kitten." he told me.

"Stop calling me that, or else I will...," I told him, but he cut me off in between,
"Or you will what, darling?" He asked me, bringing his face closer to mine.

I could feel his hot breath fanning over my lips. Butterflies started flying wildly in my stomach.

I closed my eyes to stabilize myself, but as soon as I closed them, the images of him kissing me just a few minutes ago started flooding in my mind, making me more restless.

God! What is wrong with me? Why am I behaving so different? Am I going mad? Do I need to consult a psychologist?

No Sophia. You are not mad. In fact the man sitting in front of you is mad.
No not mad, but strange. You are thinking of him, because you have never met such a strange person before in your entire life.

I opened my eyes to see his eyes glued at my lips.
I pushed him slightly away from me, so as to maintain a safe distance between us.

He immediately looked away from me and started making his hair.
I too looked away from him, and started looking in the window, trying to get my senses back to reality.

What is wrong with me? Why am I feeling so strange? Everytime he comes closer to me, my body urges to lean more in him.

I shook my head at my stupid thoughts and started looking outside of the window.

"So?" He asked me.
I looked towards him to find him looking at me,
"So what?" I replied.

"You didn't reply. Where are you staying?" He asked me.

Not again! I thought he got my point and understood what I meant to say.

"Buddy. We have just met only a few minutes ago. What will you tell your girl that you fell in love at first sight with me and so you invited me to stay with you? Won't that sound totally unrealistic?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about that! Who knows that we have met for the first time in our entire life? You are my childhood crush and my mother's best friend's daughter. You had to move out of the city and settle somewhere else with your family because of your father's job. This morning, after my break-up, my mother called me and informed me that you are visiting us. It got all my long lost love for you to revive again and I asked you to be my girlfriend. You immediately agreed, as you too were in love with me, which I didn't know, and so we decided to move in together. It's just that simple, fairy," he told me, winking at me.

Woah! Look at this man here! He is so fast in cooking stories.

"Who are you? Are you a script writer? Or have you done some writing course before?" I asked him, still astonished with his talent of cooking stories so fast.

"Oh that's my inborn talent." He told me, smiling at me like a little child, who just got appreciated by his class teacher,
"So now tell me where are you staying? So we can go and get your stuff from there," he told me.

"The Wright Hotels," I replied. He ordered his driver to visit the place.

What now? Will I have stay with him for entire two weeks? Will I have to stay with a complete stranger for entire two weeks?

I was speechless! I didn't know what to do next. So I just kept quite, still processing everything that was going on. Just a few minutes ago, my life was perfect. My life was smooth, with no drama in it.

And look now. Only after a few minutes, my life has turned upside down with lots and lots of drama in it and more drama to be added further in this trip. What have I gotten myself into? Why did I agree in the first place?

You didn't, Sophia. He forced you to agree. He wouldn't have left you until you agreed. So ultimately you had to!

Suddenly the car stopped.
He got out of the car and so did I.
"Wait! Why did you come out?" He asked me, coming to my side.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, still confused with everything that was going on.

"I wanted to open the car door for you," he told me.

"Stop pretending like you are a gentleman, because you definitely are not a gentleman. And that too in front of me, whom you have kidnapped just a few minutes ago and forced to help you in your stupid plan." I said, and started walking towards the hotel door.

I could feel him walking behind me.

As we reached to door, he immediately came in front of me and opened it for me. Oh come on, now he is acting like a gentleman, when I know he is not the one.

I gave him a forced fake smile and moved ahead.

He entered the hotel behind me. But as soon as we entered, everyone there got up and started making their posture, trying to look decent.

What happened?

Suddenly the manager came towards us,
"Good afternoon sir. You are here? Is anything wrong? You should have called me. I should have come to your main office," the manager told Christian.

"Well, why are you all so astonished? Can't I come to my own hotel?" He told the manager.

Wait! What did he just say? His hotel?

Oh yes, now all the puzzles were in place. The name of the hotel is "THE WRIGHT HOTEL" and he is Christian Wright.

Okay, so he is the billionaire who owns this hotel and about whom I googled but didn't see his photo.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!