CHAPTER 39

My instagram id : blog_angelprincess24 . Please follow me on instagram for all the updates about my novels.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

"No, no, no. I am definitely not going to do this. I have already done many crazy things because of you. But not this one, Chris! Are you gone mad? Have you lost your mind? What if we fall down from such a great height? No. The thought itself passes shivers down my spine." I told Chris.

This man has gone crazy! We are now in a private airplane, almost 10,000 ft. above the ground. And this man wants me to jump with him outside the plane for skydiving. Seriously man! Just look at the height! It is scaring me from top to bottom. My body is shivering with fear. But this man is so stubborn that he is not ready to listen to me and is persistent on doing this crazy thing with me.

"Baby girl, just relax. Nothing will happen. I am there with you," Chris told me, placing his hand over mine and squeezing my hand a little.

"First of all, stop calling me baby girl. I am not a baby girl. And second, I am not doing this crazy stunt with you." I replied.

"First of all, I will call you baby girl as you are my baby girl. And second, you are doing this crazy stunt with me, or we are not leaving this airplane anytime soon. Do you want to keep flying in this airplane forever?" Chris told me, mimicking my words.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid comment,
"Really? Do you think I am a fool? We can't just keep flying in this airplane forever. Sooner or later, it has to be landed as it requires fuel to work. So for refilling the fuel, you will have to order to land this airplane." I told him, my voice a bit high this time, as the height itself was scaring the shit out of me.

We were already tied and equipped with all the necessary things required for skydiving, including a parachute. Chris was behind me. I could feel his hot breath fanning over my neck, but right now, I am too scared to feel any butterflies in my stomach.

Suddenly, Chris pulled my closer to him, making my back touch his hard muscular chest. He dug his head in the crook of my neck, making his hot breath touch my bare skin and passing all type of sensations down my spine. He kissed my neck and then started moving towards my earlobe, kissing me all along the way. When he reached my earlobe, he bit it with his teeth, making me gasp in shock. He started licking it with his tongue, making my mind go blank again. I was not able to think anything.

"Baby girl," he whispered slowly in my ear, passing electricity down my spine.

"Hmm?" I simply nodded in response. I couldn't find words coming out from my mouth, as my mind was in a state of chaos.

"Close your eyes, my fairy," he whispered again, sucking my earlobe with his mouth.

I moaned in response and my knees started getting weak. I felt like I was going to collapse just then, as there was no strength in my legs. My legs, scratch, my whole body was feeling like a jelly.

As my mind was not working properly, so I quietly did as he said. I closed my eyes and felt him wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. He slipped his one hand beneath my crop-top and started making circles on my abdomen with his thumb. I gasped in shock, but he kept doing it irrespective of my response. He started trailing butterfly kisses on my neck at the same time, making me moan in pleasure. All sane thoughts were thrown out of my mind at the same instant.

After about 2-3 minutes, he finally stopped assaulting my body and asked me to open my eyes. I did as I was told and man, my eyes widened in shock. We had already jumped out from the airplane.

What the hell? When did this happen? Why didn't I realise this before? 
'Because you were damn busy enjoying his assault on your body, Sophia.' My mind retorted back and I hate it as it was right.

This man cheated me. He diverted my attention and then jumped off from the airplane, taking me with him.

As we were falling down in the air, or more like floating in the air, I shrieked in fear and shock.

"Are you planning to make me deaf, baby girl?" Chris teased me, but I didn't dare to divert my attention from my front and look behind at him.

Seeing me shrieking like an idiot, he just laughed loudly in response. The vibrations from his chest were passing to my back.

After almost 40 to 50 seconds, he finally opened the parachute and allowed us to have a parachute ride.

He firmly pulled me more closer to him, making me relax a bit. And after a while, it just felt good. I was terrified at first, but then I started enjoying the ride. I was able to smell the fresh and cool air, hear the loud rush of wind, feel the temperature change and pressure on my skin, and much more. The feeling was indescribable. I could feel the freedom, bliss, focus and confidence. It made me even more strong. I was just loving floating in the air, and wished the moment to stop then and there.

After about 5-6 minutes, we were finally about to land, but I wanted it to continue for some more time. After landing and freeing us from the equipments, I immediately turned around and hugged Chris tightly for giving me such a wonderful experience in my life. He didn't think twice and immediately hugged me back, engulfing me in his arms. It always felt good to be in his arms. It felt like his arms were the place where I belonged. But deep in my heart, I knew that he belonged to someone else and can never love me in the same way as he loves Kylie. Just the thought of him being with someone else, made me feel sick. It felt like someone was continuously hitting arrows in my chest, making my heart break in pieces.

Was I falling for him?

Woah! Where did this thought even come from? I always wanted to be independent and free. I never wanted to be in a relationship in the first place. Then why am I feeling so different after meeting this man, standing in front of me? He makes me feel things, that I have never felt before. Though I hate to confess, but deep inside my heart, I know that I was definitely falling for Chris.

I shook my head to remove all the unnecessary thoughts out from my mind and looked up at him to find him staring back at me, with his eyes shining in amusement,
"Thank you so much. I enjoyed it a lot. You helped me to overcome my fear and I am thankful to you for the same. You are just great, Chris," I told him and kissed him on his cheek, making him chuckle at me like a little girl. But even his chuckle was like a melody to my ears.

"But you cheated me. That's not fair," I told him, pouting like a little child.

"And may I know how did I cheat you, little kitten?" He asked me.

"At first you tried to sedu..umm.. I mean you tried to divert my attention and then you jumped out from the plane with me without any prior notice. That is just not fair!" I told him, pouting again at him.

Well, I was thankful that I didn't really tell him that he was trying to seduce me and it definitely worked on me.

To my surprise, he immediately leaned down and pecked me on my lips, making my cheeks go red in embarrassment.

I immediately pulled away from him, realizing that the people, who surrounded us, were continuously looking at us and were cheering for us.

Oh God! This man is going to be the death of me.