CHAPTER 31

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

I looked down to find myself in the same night dress which I was wearing last night.
But I was on a bed, which was not like the one in Chris's home. I looked at the surrounding to find the interior of the room different from the one which I had seen last night before closing my eyes.

What is wrong? It can't happen that Chris had changed the interior of the entire room in just one night.

"Where are we?" I asked Chris.

But he just silently took the glass from my hand, kept it on the table, which was placed besides the bed and he himself went and quietly sat on the couch placed in the corner of the room, giving me a devilish smirk, which threatened me from the core of my heart, as his smirk clearly depicted that something evil is going on in his mind.

"I asked where are we, Chris?" I asked him, my voice a bit high this time.

"What are you talking about, fairy?" Chris asked me, pretending to be innocent, like he didn't know what I was talking about.

I immediately got up from the bed, went towards him and directly stood in front of him, not allowing him to play this game anymore.

I crossed my arms across my chest and narrowed my eyes at him, showing him that I was damn serious and was not in a mood to play any puzzle,
"Don't act smart Chris. This is not your home. The interior of your home is different and the interior of this place is different. It can't happen that you changed the interior of the entire room in just one night. And apart from that, why is my head paining so badly? Why is everything around me spinning like I have been high on alcohol?" I asked him.

But instead of replying, he just grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, making me sit on the couch besides him. And that was not enough for him and so he pushed me against the couch, making me sleep on it. I was about to get up, but he immediately placed himself over me, making me freeze in that position. He brought his face closer to mine, with our noses almost pressing against each other.
"Who told you that this is not my home? This definitely is my home, little kitten." He replied, with his hot breath touching my lips and making butterflies fly hard in my stomach.

"You...you are lying. This is not your home, Chr..is." I told him, but was stammering while speaking as my mouth had become dry, due to his extreme closeness.

"What happened, Dr. Sophia? Why are you stammering while speaking? Is anything wrong?" He asked me, smirking at me like an idiot.

But I can't tell him that I am stammering because his closeness is affecting my mind and my soul.

"No. Noth..ing is wro..ng," I replied, still stammering like an idiot.

Oh God! Why does my stupid mind stop working when this man is so close to me? Why is he affecting me so much?

He looked in my eyes, giving me a wide smile, showing me all his teeth.
Great! Now he might be thinking that you are a fool Sophia. My mind retorted back.

I looked away from him, not allowing him to see straight into my eyes, but I bet my cheeks were damn red like a tomato because of the embarrassment.
Chris suddenly kissed me on my cheek, making me look at him in disbelief,
"Oh Sophia. You look too cute when you are blushing, fairy," he told me, laughing loudly like an idiot, got up from over me and sat straight on the couch.

I too got up from the couch and sat besides him,
"Don't change the topic Chris. Just tell me where are we?" I asked him again.

"In my home," he replied casually.

"Don't lie..." I started speaking but he cut me off in between,
"In my home, in Spain." He replied.

"Don't lie. This is not your home," I started speaking, but then stopped in between when I finally realized what he had just said.