CHAPTER 12

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

The car stopped in front a huge house, or I can say it was a huge estate. Just like a huge palace or mansion, similar to what the billionaires have in that romantic novels or stories we read.

There was a huge garden in front of the house and we made our way past it and finally to a large and wide door.

I didn't realise when Chris got out of the car and he was already on my side. He opened the car door for me and offered me his hand. I rolled my eyes at his act despite of me telling him before that he doesn't need to do all these things with me. I hit his hand slightly with me hand making a clapping sound,
"No need. I can get out by myself," I told him and got out of the car.

"You are strange," Chris told me, closing the door behind me.

"Woah! Look who is saying! I am strange? Well not as strange as you Mr. Christian Wright," I told me.

"Whatever," Chris replied, rolling his eyes at my comment, and moving further towards the door.

"My luggage?" I asked him.

He stopped walking and looked behind at me,
"Liam will get it," Chris told me, coming back towards me.
Suddenly he grabbed my hand and entangled our fingers, making butterflies fly high in my stomach. It is really strange feeling. Everytime he is near me or everytime he touches me, it feels like electricity is passing through my whole body and I immediately jerk in its reaction.

"Come on now," he told me and started walking.

My eyes were glued on our entangled hands. Why does this feel so comforting and soothing? Like I have someone known in this new and strange place. Like its not the first time we have met, but we have known each other for the entire life. This feeling is so strange!

I shook my head to remove all stupid thoughts from my mind and followed his lead.

He stopped in front of the door and left my hand, making me already miss that touch.
He placed his thumb on the machine which was besides the door and the door finally opened, after detecting his finger prints.

Why does he need so much security and such high-tech machines in his house? Maybe this is how billionaires live their life.

"Will you go in by yourself or should I carry you inside?" Chris whispered in my ear, his hot breath fanning over my skin and passing electricity down my spine.

When did he come so close to me? Someone please ask this guy to maintain a safe distance between us, as I am having strange feelings whenever he is close to me. My mind stops working and is totally blank whenever he is around me.

I immediately moved forward, making a safe distance between us.

I walked inside the house and man, trust me, it was nothing less than an empire or a palace. Perfect colours on the wall, with matching furnitures and interiors. It was just perfectly designed, with no faults in it. The house looked so homely and cozy.

"You have an amazing house, Chris," I told him, still looking around the house.

"Do you like it?" He asked me, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Yes ofcourse. Who won't?" I replied, giving him a smile.

"Well thank you then," He told me and was about to say something, when a voice cut him off,
"Your luggage is here," I looked behind to see Liam standing there with my luggage.

I thanked him for carrying it for me and he was about to go, when suddenly a thought clicked in my mind,
"Liam, wait," I stopped Liam.

He turned backwards to look at me,
"I want to ask you something," I told him.

He just nodded his head in agreement,
"What did you tell the policeman, that he didn't come to help me and went away from us?" I asked him, narrowing me eyes at him and placing my both hands on both sides of my waist.

He just laughed in reaction and replied,
"Oh that.... I just told him that you are Chris's girlfriend and you are in a living relationship with each other. You both had a fight with each other just few minutes ago, so you had ingested lots and lots of alcohol, making you lose your conscious self. Chris asked you to come home with him, but you denied, so he was carrying you with him." He told me.

"What did you tell him? I ingested lots and lots of alcohol? Well for your kind information Liam, I don't drink," I told him.

"I am really sorry that I lied about you. But it's not like you are going to meet him again. So just chill," he told me and immediately left the house.

"Would you like to drink?" Suddenly Chris came in front of me, and offered me a glass, which he was carrying in his hand.

God! Didn't he just now hear that I don't drink. Still he is offering me to drink.

"Okay, let me repeat myself, Mr. Christian Wright, that I don't drink alcohol." I told him.

"Yeah, I heard it. But as you are in my house today, you will have to drink it. As I never allow anyone coming in my house go without drinking this," he told me coming towards me.

"Don't you dare, Chris. Just stop where you are," I told him and was about to move away from him, when he suddenly forced the glass in my mouth and made me forcefully drink it.

What the hell? How can he do this? He fooled me. God, this man and his stupid pranks!

Yes, it was water in the glass and not alcohol.

He started laughing loudly, pressing his belly with his hands as I guess it was paining from his so called stupid laugh.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!