CHAPTER 19

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

Chris suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and carried me in his arms. He took me to the kitchen and made me sit on the platform. He started making circles on my cheek with the thumb of his one hand, and his other arm was tightly wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

He held my neck with his hand and pulled my head closer to him, making our noses pressed against each other. He placed his lips on my lips and started kissing me hungrily.

At first, I didn't kiss him back and kept my mouth shut. But suddenly he bit my lower lip, making me moan loudly and he got a chance to barge his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues danced in tune with each other. Butterflies were dancing hardly in my stomach, making me lose all my senses. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head more closer to me. I started playing with his soft hair and ruffling them with my hands. He pulled me more closer to him, making my breasts press hard against his muscular chest. I started moving my hand over his muscular chest, feeling all his muscles and making him moan loudly in my mouth.

He broke the kiss and started kissing my jawline. I moved my face to the other side giving him more exposure. He left soft kisses along my jawline and then along my neck. He reached my collarbone and bit me lightly there, making me moan loudly. He held my arms with his hands and started kissing my shoulders.

Suddenly someone's phone rang, bringing me back to my senses. I immediately pushed Chris away from me and got down from the platform.

It was his phone which was ringing. He picked up the call and started talking to the person on the other side. His attention was not on me and so it was the best chance for me to escape from him. I immediately turned around and was about to leave, when suddenly Chris stopped me by holding my wrist and pulling me back to him. After finishing the call, he looked down at me. But I didn't dare to look up in his eyes, as I was sure of getting lost in them if I looked up again.

"I am... sorry. It was not right. I am sorry that I kissed you back despite of knowing the fact that you love someone else. Please forgive me." I told Chris, freed my wrist from his hand and immediately ran towards my room, well my temporary room.

What is wrong with me? Why did I kiss him back? It was not right! He loves someone else. Man, it was totally wrong. If I had stopped him before only, then this much mess would not have been created. I am stupid. How can I lose control on myself so easily?

After entering the room, I immediately closed the door behind me, as I had felt Chris following me and at that moment, I needed some personal time to get me back to my senses. I didn't want to talk to him at that time.

And man, I was right. Chris was following me and he started knocking on the door.

"Chris. Please go from here. Right now I am not in the mood to talk to you. So please go and sleep. Have a good night. Take care," I shouted from inside hoping that he will understand me and not force me to open the door. And man, I was lucky. I could hear his footsteps going away from my room.

I was tired and badly wanted to rest. So I immediately got ready in my night dress and slept on the bed. But as soon as I closed my eyes, his face was lingering in my mind. I could see nothing but only him.

I have got myself into a deep trouble by agreeing to this stupid fake relationship!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

Suddenly someone knocked on my bedroom door. I switched on the light and looked at my phone to find it was still 1 am.
It will be definitely Sophia as there was no one in the house except me and Sophia.

But why is she knocking at this time? Not that I was asleep and she woke me up. In fact, I was not able to sleep at all. Everytime I closed my eyes, I could see nothing but only her.

I immediately got up from my bed and opened the door to see Sophia standing in front of my bedroom door.

I looked down to find her standing there with all her luggage.

What the hell? What is wrong? Why is she carrying her luggage at this time?

"What is all this?" I asked Sophia, pointing at her luggage.

"I am sorry. But I can't pretend as your fake girlfriend anymore. Whenever I look at you, I get lost in your deep eyes and lose myself in them. I know you love someone else and that is the reason, I have decided to leave you and your house. I know I will be the only one who will get hurt in all this fake game. So it will be better if I leave this house at this moment only. In fact, I am leaving this country only and going back to India right now. Thank you for treating me so well. I will always remember you in my entire life. Good bye, Chris. Have a good life ahead." Sophia told me and started walking towards the door, carrying all her luggage with her.

I followed her and tried stopping her, but she was not ready to listen even a word. She opened the main door and there was a cab waiting for her. When did she call a cab? No, I can't let her go like this.

"Sophia. Please stop. Please stop Sophia. You can't go like this. You have promised me that you will pretend as my fake girlfriend." I urged her but she sat inside the cab.

Her window was closed. So I knocked on it. But she just kissed my face via the window and ordered the driver to start the car. Before I could even speak another word, she just drove away.

No. This can't be true. She can't leave me like this.

"Stop. Please stop. Don't go like this. Please come back to me. Please stop. Please stop." I shouted loudly.

Suddenly someone started shaking me hardly, making me get up from my place.
I opened my eyes to see Sophia standing there, shaking me hardly. What the hell? Didn't she just now go away in the cab? How can she be here?

I touched her and realized that it was really her. I looked around to find myself in my bedroom.

What the hell? I was dreaming? Oh God, what a weird dream it was!

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!