PROLOGUE

"No Chris! Don't you even think of that," I warned Chris.
From his face, I could get the feeling of what was going in his devil mind.
"But I already have thought of that, Miss Doctor," he told me, giving me his not-so-famous devil smile.

I immediately went inside running, not going to let him do what he had thought.

But before I could reach the door, he held me from behind and lifted me to the corner.
He was trying to throw me, but I held the handle of the cruise tightly, not letting him win this time.

He was pushing me strongly and my hold was getting lose. Suddenly he picked me up like a bride in his hand and started pulling me away from the handle.
What exactly is he trying to do?
He pulled me with full force and made me leave the handle. He then stood at the corner, just at the tip of the cruise.

No! No! No! He can't do that!

My eyes widened at his thought, but he mischievously looked at me with that devil smirk on his lips.

"Chris, NOOOO...."
I closed my eyes tightly and before I could think of anything else, I was in between the water. He had jumped into the deep water carrying me. The water went into my system. I thought I will surely die of drowning today but he held me up and stabilized me. The water was too cool for my liking.

"You are going to pay for this, Mr. Chris. I am not going to leave you for this," I told him while continuously smacking him on his arm. He just laughed loudly at me. This man!

Suddenly, he came closer to me.

Now what?

He held me tightly by my waist and brought me closer to him. Our wet bodies were emitting heat, inspite of the coolness of water. My hands were on his hard chest and his hand was all around my waist. He then took my spectacles off my face,
"You know Miss Doctor, you always look beautiful, but taking these spectacles off your face will add a shine to your beauty."

I rolled my eyes at his so dramatic comment. I mean seriously, how can one be so dramatic?
"Chris, stop giving your stupid drama dialogues. I am not among those girls who will get impressed with your daily pet phrases." I told him, taking back my spectacles from his hand and putting them on my face again.

"No seriously. You are too beautiful. Your smile can capture anybody's heart. It can make men bent on their knees for you." He told me.

"Whatever Chris," I rolled my eyes and turned around towards the cruise so that I could climb and get into it again. The water seriously was making me shiver now.

Lyon offered a hand to me to help me climb on the cruise. Suddenly someone picked me up from my butt and I know who it was. I looked back at him and he just gave me his casual shrug. He helped me climb the cruise and himself did the same after me.

I immediately went into the changing room and got the wet clothes off my body. Still I was shivering because of the coolness. I wore my fresh clothes and went outside and sat on the corner of the cruise watching the stagnant water.
Suddenly someone placed a blanket around me. I looked back to find Chris doing it. He also gave me a cup of hot tea. Well he has started knowing me very well. Tea and me are a great combination.

He himself sat besides me holding a cup of hot coffee for himself.

We both quitely sat and watched the water for a minute when he told me,
"I have never seen someone who keeps a record of what they have seen in life."

It took me a minute to understand what exactly he was trying to say. But then I got what he meant.

"Chris give me the book!" I instructed him and started searching for the book. He was holding it behind him and I attempted to take it from him but didn't succeed.

I looked at him narrowing my eyes and he himself gave me the book. I took it from him and kept it on my lap.
"You know Chris, I want to fly high in the sky,"

"And what if you fall?" Chris interrupted me in between.

"It doesn't matter. I still want to fly. If I fall and get injured, I will recover from it and then repeat the cycle again. I can manage getting up after falling down but I can never manage standing in one place. I love travelling. And this book shows all the places I want to see in my entire life. Travelling is something what makes me happy. I love knowing about different cultures, different countries and their traditions and meeting many new people. My work allows me to do this with giving me a chance to also help the people in the world. As I love watching this world, I feel myself blessed that I am able to give vision to many people who never saw anything in their life except darkness. I love giving them a chance to see how beautiful this world actually looks!"

I looked at him to find him staring at me. His blue eyes were shining with the glint of something different, but I don't know what.
"What?" I asked him but no reply.
I started waving my hand in front of his face,
"Chris, are you alright?" And finally he was in this world again.

"Yeah, absolutely fine." He told me.

"Okay," I told him, giving him a smile.

"And what about a partner in crime, who will love to fall and recover with you for the entire life?" He asked me.