CHAPTER 5

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

"Hello Dr. Sophia. Jim here. Your driver and your guide for your entire tour. Hope you had a good journey," The man, who was holding a banner with my name written on it, told me.

Great the medical association has taken care of each and everything. The travel was also smooth and good. They had arranged a business class seat for me. So there was no problem while travelling. Everything from food to sleep to entertainment was taken care of.

"Hello, Mr. Jim. Nice to meet you." I replied.

"Please give that to me," he requested me to give my luggage to him.

He looked like he was in his late 40's. Means he was atleast more than 15 years bigger than me. I didn't want to trouble him with my huge and heavy luggage, so I denied,
"No. No. Its fine. I will carry it. Please don't be bothered because of me." I replied, giving him a firm smile.

"No mam. You are our guest and I don't want you to have any inconvenience. Also my job will be at the risk if I allowed you to take your luggage by yourself," He told me.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I will not tell anyone that I carried my luggage myself. It will be a secret between you and me." I told him giving him a firm smile.

"Okay mam. As you wish," he replied and walked me to the car.

He helped me in keeping my luggage in the trunk of the car.

And after we both satz the car drove away.

I don't know where I am going. I just know that I am going to a hotel or rather resort, as they describe it in google, named 'WRIGHT HOTELS'.

Yes, ofcourse, like everyone does, I also googled about the hotel I am going to stay in, the places which I will like to travel and many more things.

Looking out of the car window, I saw huge buildings, cafes, restaurants, and also Statue of Liberty.

And there, just a little distance away from Statue of Liberty, the car finally stopped.

I looked at my watch to find that it has taken us 30 minutes to reach the place.

I got out of the car. And what I saw was really beautiful.

It was a huge and tall building, maybe it has more than 50 floors I guess. And on the top with blue shining letters was written 'THE WRIGHT HOTELS'.

The building had an exquisite decoration at its outer side. If the outer side was so beautiful, I guessed its inside will be more beautiful than this.

I helped Jim in taking my luggage out from the trunk of the car.

He carried my luggage inside the hotel and this time I didn't resist as he had already told me that he will carry my luggage this time or else his job will be in trouble as there is always inspection going on by his supervisors.
And as I entered the building, all my guesses proved to be true.

The building had an amazing and exquisite interior. It was like the person who had made it had put a lot of efforts in making it that beautiful. I will love to meet the person who has planned such a beautiful building.

Well, I think that will be in my dreams, as I had searched on google that the owner of the hotel and many other WRIGHT hotels in the world is a billionaire. Yes, there is a chain of 'THE WRIGHT HOTELS' in different countries of the world.

I didn't check out the owner's name though, as I didn't find it necessary for me to know this information. I am never going to meet him anytime, then why stalk the people, to whom you have no relationship.

"Welcome Dr. Sophia. Mr. Rock here, the manager of this hotel. Hope you had a safe and good journey." A man, with a black suit and pants, told me.

"Hello. Nice to meet you. And yes I had an amazing journey. Thank you for asking," I replied.

"My pleasure mam. Your room no. is 206, and here is your key card." He told me, giving me the key card.

"And Sam here will help you carry your luggage to your room," the manager said, pointing towards a lean guy who looked like in his late 20's,
"Hope you will have an amazing stay," the manager told me.

"Thank you. And I guess I will," I told him and giving me a smile, the manager left from there.

Sam carried my luggage and I just followed him to the elevator and then to my assigned room.
I scratched the key card and the door to the room opened. And man, it was not just a room. It was so big and spacious, just like a suite.

How will I live alone in such a big room?

And above everything, I have a nyctophobia, that is phobia of darkness.

God! Please save me during this entire stay!

*****************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?

AS ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

KEEP READING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.

AND DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THE STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

AND ALSO SUGGEST ME SOME SHIP NAMES FOR 'SOPHIA AND CHRISTIAN'.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!