CHAPTER 29

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

Chris took me inside the venue and onto the dance floor. He placed his one arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him and his other hand held my small hand in his large hand.

We started dancing quietly, looking in each other's eyes, when suddenly everything around us just vanished away. It was only me and Chris dancing there and enjoying each other's company.

I rested the side of my head on Chris's hard chest and was able to listen his fast running heart beats. The sound was just like a melody to my ear. I could hear nothing but only his heart beat. I don't know why but the sound provided peace to my heart. I really wished that the time stopped then and there and we both remained like that forever.

We kept dancing there for what felt like forever, when suddenly we were brought back to reality by the clapping of the people around us. I lifted my head from Chris's chest and looked around to find everyone staring at us. Where did these people come from? Didn't they leave the place already? Weren't we both the only ones dancing there? Didn't they all just vanish away?

No, Sophia, they didn't. But you definitely were lost in your fairytale land. My mind retorted back.

God! What is wrong with me? Why am I behaving so strange? Everytime Chris is around me, my mind stops working and today it even hallucinated things. God! Am I going mad?

I immediately pushed Chris away, freed myself from his hold, excused myself and ran towards the washroom.

I badly needed to wash my face. I felt like I had just woken up from sleep after having visualized a big dream.

I opened the washroom door, went inside, started the tap and started sprinkling water over my eyes.

I stood there for a few more minutes, breathing deeply to relax my senses, when I felt someone opening the door and entering the washroom. But I didn't bother to see who it was.

But suddenly someone stood behind me, wrapped their arms around my waist and pulled me closer to them. I looked up in the mirror to find Oliver standing behind me. He digged his head in the crook of my neck and started smelling my hair,
"Dr. Sophia. You smell sooo good." He told me.

I tried to freed myself from his hold, but he made his hold even more firm.

I hit him in his stomach with my elbow making his hold around me become weak and I immediately freed myself from his hold. I was about to leave the place, when suddenly he held my wrist tightly and again pulled me towards him,
"Oh baby. Why are you running away from me? Don't be afraid of me darling! I am your mate," Oliver told me and brought his face closer to my face, in an attempt to kiss me.

I pulled my head away from him, but he held my face in his hand and pulled it towards his face.

Great! Now I will have to deal with one more drama! I am just living my best life, ain't I?

I pulled my leg up and removed my heel from my foot. I took it in my hand and started hitting Oliver hardly with it.

In an attempt to save himself, he immediately left me and I didn't skip the chance of running away. I reached the washroom door and was about to open it when suddenly he pulled me behind by my hair, making me moan in pain,
"You bitch. How dare you hit me like that? First you insulted my sister and now you are hitting me, you whore. I will not leave you," Oliver said and snatched my heel away from my hand, but still pulling me by my hair.

"Leave me, Oliver or you will regret it later," I warned Oliver, trying to free my hair from his hold. But he pulled them even more, making me groan in pain.