CHAPTER 33

My instagram id : blog_angelprincess24 . Please follow me on instagram for all the updates about my novels.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

"What the hell are you doing here? How did you know that I am here?" I asked Christian, my voice a bit high.

He smirked at me like a devil and without giving me an answer came and stood besides me, shaking hands with the police officer,
"Thank you officer for informing me that she is here. Now I guess we both should leave," he told the officer and suddenly wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him, he turned towards me, "Shouldn't we baby?" He asked me, giving me a wink.

I was shocked to hear that the police officer had called him and told him that I was there. How can they do that? I wanted them to save me from that devil, but they did the exact opposite thing. My mouth was wide-opened with my jaw almost hitting the ground.

Chris closed my mouth with his hand and whispered in my ear,
"Now you don't want to catch a fly, little kitten, do you?" He told me.

I pulled myself away from Christian's hold and turned towards the police officer,
"How can you do that sir? I clearly told you that the person standing besides me had kidnapped me and forcefully brought me to Spain. And what did you do? Instead of arresting him, you just called him and informed him that I was here. If you won't help me, then who will help me sir? I am not leaving this police station until you file my complaint and send me back to India, sir!" I told the police officers and again sat on the chair, crossing my arms across my chest.

They were about to say something, but the great Christian Wright cut them off in between,
"How old are you Dr. Sophia? 5 years old?" Chris asked me, smirking at me like a devil.

"What?" I replied.

"Yes, I guess you are 5 years old Sophia. Look you are showing me tantrums, just like a little child," he said, laughing at me.

Please tell me that he didn't call me a child. What does this man think of himself?

Instead of replying to him, I turned my face away from him, looking in the opposite direction.
Silence is the best weapon, isn't it?

But suddenly I felt someone's hot breath, touching my neck,
"Now get up darling, or I will carry you on my shoulder and take you home. You can't escape from me whatever you do. Think about it as I don't think you want me to carry you on my shoulder again in front of the police officers and cause you any embarrassment," Chris whispered in my ear, passing shivers down my spine.

What the hell have I gotten myself into? I know sitting here will do no good, as I am sure that these police officers will never register my complaint. So it will be better that I get out from here on my own, before this devil carries me on his shoulder and causes me more embarrassment.

Sighing deeply, I got up from my place, turned around and immediately left the police station. I started walking on the unknown streets, not knowing where I was going. But I definitely am not going to this devil's house.

I could feel him calling my name from behind, but I didn't bother to stop and look around at him.

Suddenly, someone stopped me by holding my wrist and immediately turned me around making me fall hard on their chest. I looked up to see Chris standing there, his lips only a few inches away from mine.

Without wasting even one more second,  Chris carried me on his shoulder and took me towards his car. I tried kicking him, but instead of stopping, he slapped me hard on my butt,
"Ouch, it hurts, you idiot!" I yelled, but he just chuckled at me in response.