CHAPTER 20

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

I abruptly woke up from my sleep as I heard someone shouting loudly in a pleading voice. I looked at my phone to find it was still 5 am.

I immediately got up from the bed and opened the door of my room. I walked in the corridor to find that the voice was coming from Chris's bedroom. Because his guest room and his personal bedroom were beside each other, I could hear his voice clearly.

But why is he shouting like this and that too at 5 am in the morning? What is wrong? Is he alright? Is he in pain or danger? Is his health okay?

I immediately knocked his bedroom door, but there was no reply from inside. In fact, he continued shouting in the pleading voice. Should I enter the room without his permission? Will that be right?

'Dear Sophia, right now you don't have the time to think what is right and what is wrong. He might need your help immediately.' My mind reverted back.

But will his bedroom door open? He might have locked it at night before sleeping. If yes, then how am I supposed to open it?

'Sophia, stop wasting time and try first before coming to any result.' My mind told me.
Well nowadays it has started talking too much. I need to control it later.

I shook my head to remove all unwanted thoughts from my mind.

I tried opening Chris's bedroom door and man, I was lucky that it was open.

I immediately went inside and found Chris shouting loudly, but he was still sleeping.

"Stop. Please stop. Don't go like this. Please come back to me. Please stop. Please stop." He said in his sleep.

Maybe he is dreaming of his girlfriend and asking her not to leave him alone. What a true love he has for his girlfriend! His girlfriend might be a fool to leave such a loving and caring boyfriend? 

As these thoughts crossed my mind, I felt a slight pain in my heart, like someone has hit my heart with an arrow. But why am I feeling so bad? What is wrong with me? Why does it even bother me that he loves his girlfriend so much?

Oh God! Please save me! I am surely going mad!

I went towards him and started shaking his arm lightly. But there was no effect. He still kept shouting.
So finally I started shaking his body hardly. And man, that worked. He immediately woke up from his sleep and opened his eyes.

He looked at me and then suddenly touched me with his hand. That's truly strange! What is wrong with him?

I quietly stood there, till he recovers from his dream and comes back to reality.
He finally took a deep breath, trying to control his senses.

After a few minutes, I finally opened my mouth,
"What happened? Why were you shouting? Was your girlfriend leaving you and you were trying to stop her?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes at him.

"How did you know?" He immediately asked me.

Well, then my suspicion was right. He was dreaming of his girlfriend. But why am I feeling bad? Why am I upset with the thought that he was dreaming of his girlfriend? Its not like he should dream of me. He obviously will dream of his girlfriend only.

Without saying him anything, I turned around and was about to leave his bedroom when he suddenly held my wrist tightly and pulled me, making me fall in his lap.

He held me tightly by my waist and pulled me closer to him, making my hands rest on his hard and muscular chest. As there were no clothes on his upper body, I was in direct contact with his warm skin.

I looked up at him to find that he was already looking at me. Our eyes met and everything around vanished away in just few seconds. I could see nothing but only him.

He pressed his nose against my nose and sat there quietly for a few minutes.
His breath fanning over my lips and passing currents down my spine.
He held my face with his one hand and his other hand held my arm.
His thumb started making circles on my cheek, making butterflies fly hard in my stomach. He started rubbing his thumb over my lower lip, making sparks fly between us.

He digged his head in my neck and started smelling my hair. My body was shaking like I was amidst of fire.

I closed my eyes and started breathing deeply to control myself from getting lost. But as soon as I closed my eyes, all the events of the past night passed in front of my eyes, making me realize that we were repeating the same mistake again. I could feel him leaving butterfly kisses all along my neck.

No. This is wrong!

I immediately opened my eyes, pushed him slightly away from me and instantly got up from his lap,
"I can understand that you are not able to control yourself after dreaming of your girlfriend. Being a doctor, I know its not you, but your hormones that are going wild after dreaming of her. But I am not her. I am not your girlfriend. I am just your fake girlfriend. So it will be better if we stay away from each other. Mr. Christian Wright, please try to control your fantasies and your desires and wait to fulfill them with your real girlfriend, when she comes back to you. For now, I need to get ready as I have a seminar to attend today. So please excuse me and have a good day," I told him and turning around, immediately left his bedroom.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!