CHAPTER 8

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

God! She is so strong!

The girl was punching me hardly on my back as I had carried her on my shoulder and was taking her to my car. But man, looking at her, noone can say that she had so much power in that perfect sexy body of hers.

"Leave me, or I will pull all your hair out," She told me.

At first I thought she is joking, so I laughed loudly. But man, she really did what she said.

She started pulling my hair strongly,
"Leave my hair, you little kitten," I told her, slapping lightly on her bum.

And finally she stopped pulling my hair. Great!

"How dare you touch me there?" She asked me, sounding a bit irritated, or maybe more irritated.

"Where?" I asked her.

Before she could reply, I slapped her again on her bum,
"Here. Oh yes, this is the way you punish a wild kitten." I told her.

"Stop calling me kitten. I am not a kitten, you... you.. you rhino," she told me.

"Oh yes you are. A very wild kitten. But you know what, your this rhino here just loves to tame such wild kittens." I told her.
"Help, help. Here sir, here," Suddenly she started shouting. I looked to the side to see a policeman standing there.

The policeman listened to her and was coming to confront me, but Liam stopped him in between and started telling him something.
After few minutes the policeman laughed, shaking his head and then left.

"What is wrong sir. Please save me," the girl shouted, but the policeman had already left.

The people were looking at me, but seeing Liam noone dared to stop me.

I finally reached my car, opened the back door of the car and placed the little kitten inside, closing the door behind her. I went to the other side of the car and sat inside the car.

The Liam followed me, sat inside the car and immediately started driving it.

The girl was punching the window, maybe in an attempt to break it.

"Don't waste your energy, it won't break." I told her, looking at her.
Man, she looked even more beautiful from near! Her perfect sculpted face was shining with charm.

Her eyes were twinkling like a star in the sky.

Her long hair were waving in front of her face and blocking her eyes.

I couldn't resist myself, so taking her hair in my hand, I tucked them behind her ear.
She jirked as soon as my hand touched her ear.

Okay so it means, feelings are mutual. Or for now, the effect we have on each other is mutual.

"Who are you? A serial killer? A rapist? A kidnapper?" She asked me, looking up in my eyes, and for the first time, I can see fear in her eyes,
"Why have you kidnapped me? What have I done to you? I have never met you before. Damn, I even have never visited this country before. So why are you kidnapping me?" She asked me slowly, biting her lower lip between her teeth.

Man! Those lips! They are so sexy and just perfect. I want to kiss them hard.

Control Chris! Control!

Stop thinking like that about her. You even don't know her name, and you are thinking of kissing her.

"Hi! Christian Wright here!" I told her, extending my hand to her.

"Stop behaving like a gentleman. You are a kidnapper. You have kidnapped me. And you think I will happily shake your hand and introduce myself to you. Stop faking and just tell me why have you kidnapped me?" She told me.

What? What did she just say? She called me a kidnapper even after knowing my name?

Oh yes Chris. How can she recognize you with that fake moustache on your face?

I immediately removed the moustache in front of her and her eyes widened in shock and her mouth almost hitting the ground.

And man, finally she recognized me. Now she will tell me sorry and beg for my forgiveness that she thought wrong of me and she will love to...

Before I could complete my thoughts, the little kitten brought me back to reality,
"Oh my God! False moustache! So it means you can be a serial killer, or a serial rapist, who is running from police and hiding his identity from them, so he can't be caught. But why me? What have I done to you?" She asked me, her eyes still widened in shock.

What the fuck? She still didn't recognize me? She didn't recognize The Christian Wright! What is wrong with her?

I shook my head in disbelief, took out a magazine from car seat and placed it in her hand.

And there on the front page was me! The Christian Wright! The most eligible bachelor of the world! The one who makes girls swoon over him and bend on their knees to be with him.

She picked up the magazine and started reading it carefully, bringing the magazine close to her eyes.

I bet, now after knowing me identity, she will swoon over me like all other girls and tell me how much sorry she is feeling for punching me and bla bla bla.

A smirk immediately came on my face, thinking ahout the things she will do now!

"Okay, so you are Christian Wright, the most eligible billionaire bachelor in the world?" She asked me, looking up at me.

I nodded my head in agreement, with the smirk still stuck on my face.

"What a shame on you! You are the most eligible billionaire bachelor in the world, a role model for many other men in the world. And here you are! Stalking me and kidnapping me like a kidnapper. What an effect will it leave on people, who are considering you as their role model? Have you thought about that?" She told me, shaking her head in disbelief, "Stop the car and let me go. I don't like stalkers and kidnappers," she told me.

And man, my ego was shattered!

She now knows who I am and still doesn't care who I am! I mean this is the first time, any girl has reacted to me like this, even after knowing my identity. Man, she is special! And I need to know her more! I can't let her go like this! I have to stop her! But how?

After thinking for a few minutes, an idea finally clicked in my mind,
"I stalked and kidnapped you because I need your help," I told her.

She looked up at me, narrowing her eyebrows at me,
"What help?" She asked me.

"Actually my girlfriend broke up with me a few minutes ago. I really love her a lot. And I need her back in my life. This can only be done if she becomes jealous and realizes that she had done a big mistake, breaking up with me. So to make her jealous, I want you to pretend as my fake girlfriend."

******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?
WILL SOPHIA AGREE TO BECOME CHRIS'S FAKE GIRLFRIEND OR SHE WILL DENY HIM?

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

AND ALSO FROM NEXT CHAPTER I WANT TO FINALIZE THEIR SHIP NAME, SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD SHIP NAMES FOR THEM!

PLEASE SHARE THE STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND RELATIVES.

KEEP READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!