CHAPTER 22

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

I looked around the seminar room to find Sophia, but she was nowhere to be found. Maybe she has not reached here yet. I too was invited in the same seminar because being a businessman, the medical association wanted me to have a look at their plans and strategies and invest the money in their project and research work. In the morning, I left early from my house as I had some work in my office. So I decided to complete it first and then reach the seminar venue.

I reached about 10 minutes ago, but Sophia was nowhere to be found. What happened? Why is she still not here? Is she okay? I should have ordered my another driver to drop her at the venue. She is new to the city, or you can say new to the country itself. Is she fine? Did she get a cab? Has she got in some problem?

I was worried about her, when suddenly she appeared, coming out of the elevator. She looked beautiful and professional with her white coat on and her stethoscope in her coat pocket. Her hair were tied with a band, but still she managed to look beautiful. But what the hell? She was not alone. There was a man walking besides her, who too was in his white coat. I guess he is a doctor too. What irritated me was that Sophia was continuously looking at him and they both were busy talking and laughing with each other.

Who is he? Where did he meet Sophia? Are they knowing each other from before? If yes, then where and when did they meet? Didn't she tell that she has visited this country for the first time in her life? Then how does she know him?

She was so busy talking to him, that she was not watching where she was walking. I passed  my hand in my hair and ruffled them in frustration. Why is she laughing so much? She is acting as if she has heard the most funniest joke in her entire life.

I intentionally went forward and stood in her way, so that I can make her bump into me. And she did what I had expected her to do.

She bumped into me and was about to fall, when I wrapped my arm around her waist and stopped her from falling. After steadying herself, she looked up at me and her eyes widened in shock.

"You should watch yourself while walking Doctor," I told Sophia and then looked up at the man standing besides her, "Being so busy talking to some stranger is not so good you know," I told her harshly, giving the unknown man a death glare.

"Chris? What are you doing here?" Sophia asked me.

"That you will come to know in the seminar hall. But right now, may I please know who this gentleman, standing besides you, is? And how do you know him?" I replied.

"Oh he? He is Dr. Kevin from Canada. I met him just now downstairs. But he is such a friendly and cool person that I feel like I know him since a long time." Sophia told me, still looking at that Dr. Kevin and it was looking like she was mesmerized by him.

What the hell? Why is Sophia so much mesmerized by him? What is wrong with her?

Whenever I come close to her or even kiss her, she pushes me away and tells me that whatever happened between us was wrong, and here she is, totally impressed by that Dr. Kevin. Now nothing is wrong between them? What the fuck? I will break his nose and then he will have to treat himself first, before treating other people.

"All of you please get inside. The seminar is about to start," Dr. Mike, the incharge of the seminar asked us all to settle inside.

I immediately held Sophia's hand and pulled her with me inside the seminar hall, not giving her any more chance to talk to that Dr. Kevin. But that man, he followed her on the entire way.

As we reached the seats, I pulled out a chair for Sophia and signed her to sit there. And she quietly followed my lead. I pulled out another chair for myself and was about to sit when suddenly Dr. Mike called me,
"Mr. Christian Wright. Please come here," He told me, standing in front of the project screen.

What does he want now?

I went to him and he pulled out a chair for me and signed me to sit there,
"Mr. Christian Wright. Please take a seat here. You are our chief guest and I want you to sit here, so that you can have a clear look at our entire plan and strategies." Dr. Mike told me.

What the hell? I can have a clear look from there also. But he called me here, and gave that Dr. Kevin a chance to sit besides Sophia. Yes, that Dr. Kevin took a seat besides Sophia, making me even more angry at him.

I just nodded my head in agreement to what Dr. Mike said and took a seat there. But my eyes were still stuck on the two of them.

Still he was talking to Sophia and she was continuously laughing at his lame and stupid jokes. Yes I bet his jokes or even his talk was completely lame and meaningless.

Trust me, if he doesn't stop talking to Sophia now, I will break his nose and will make his eyeballs pop out from that eye sockets.

"Good morning, doctors. I welcome you in our city and in our seminar. I am glad that you all managed to take out some time to attend this seminar. Before introducing everyone, I will like to introduce you to Mr. Christian Wright sitting here. Mr. Christian Wright is a very talented, smart and hard working businessman. Today he has joined this seminar on my request and also has agreed to invest his money in our projects and research work. I am really obliged to him for that. All of you please give a round of applause for Mr. Christian Wright," Dr. Mike said and everyone started clapping.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!