Chapter 34

(Your POV)

"B-but sir-"

"I've already made my decision y/n. I'm sorry but your work here is done. You may be excuse." Your boss motioned his hand for you to leave.

You couldn't believe it, you just got fired. But you can't really blame him since you yourself couldn't Deny that you didn't really suit work at a cafe. Especially when the uniforms are uncomfortable.

You exited the building and waited for Yoongi to come pick you up like he says he would. It didn't take long for the van to pull up in front of you and your handsome boyfriend to walk out to you.

"Hey jagi, how was work?" He kissed your cheek quickly. You had to admit that even a small kiss like that never failed to put a smile on your face.

"Well it wasn't that great... I actually got fired today..." you held your head down a little afraid to see what Yoongi's reaction to the news was.

"Fired!? They can't do that too you!" He yelled and shook you by your shoulders angrily.

"Well I'm not the boss so... they actually can do that too me." You corrected him with dissatisfaction written all over your face.

He calmed down after seeing your expression. You looked more angry then saddened.
"I'm going to have to find a new job since you guys can't help me pay for the apartment anymore."

"Well maybe I can talk to-"

"NO. Yoongi I really appreciate you trying to help but it can't be that way for forever, I need to live a life of my own." You put your hand on his shoulder and smiled genuinely at him.

He sighed and had no choice but to except it. You both got into the van and drove back to your place.

You both stood in the doorway of your apartment and you thanked him for driving you home.
But right before he turned around you grabbed his hand to stop him.

"What is it?" He looked at you a little concerned from the sudden contact.
You just looked at your feet without saying a word.

You looked up at him smiling and quickly pecked his lips. "I love you!" You hopped back into your apartment and closed the door.

~~~~~

(Yoongi's POV)

Yoongi got back to the dorm and threw himself down onto the couch.
"How's y/n doing?"
Namjoon spoke up.

"Not too well... She got fired today." He tried too hold back that bit of anger he still had brewing inside.

"Why?" Taehyung pouted And sat. down beside Yoongi.

"I don't know. She didn't tell me that. But it was probably for some stupid selfish reason." He grumpily answered.

"Ya probably. Hey I have an idea! Let's go Hang out with y/n tomorrow! Maybe we can take her hiking?" Hoseok suggested with joy.

Yoongi didn't really like the idea of going hiking. He would prefer a movie or something but y/n would probably enjoy it.

"Well I guess we could do that. I'm sure she would like a good hike." Yoongi gave his opinion rather bluntly. He was feeling pretty tired so he didn't really care to much on what they did tomorrow.

"Ok good! We'll pick her up at 2:00 tomorrow since she doesn't have her job and we aren't working. Ok you should call her hyung and ask!" Hoseok cheerfully replied and waited for an answer. "Hyung?"

Hoseok peeked over at the couch since he wasn't getting an answer back from Yoongi.
He was fast asleep. Hoseok walked over to a closet and grabbed one of the extra blankets. He pulled it over Yoongi with a smile.