Chapter 11

(A/n) just going to say that this is a crazy, and I mean CRAZY long chapter. There's 2235 words! But please enjoy!
———————————————
It's been a couple days since the incident in the alleyway. You where actually really excited for today, because today your going to the amusement park with all the bts members.

You were just sitting on the couch waiting for the members to pick you up.

"Where are they? They said they were going to be here by 1:00. And yet there late..."

You check the time again impatiently waiting for them to arrive.

"It's 1:10!? Where are they?!"

You didn't realize how excited you were. You start pacing around the small hotel room.

Not long after that you hear a knock coming from the other side of the door. You run over to it and swiftly open it revealing a very tall and handsome man. The one, the only, kim seokjin.

"Are you ready to go yet y/n?"

"I've been ready longer then you would care to know."

You happily walk down the halls of the hotel beside seokjin. "Someone looks excited."

"I'm very excited! I haven't been anywhere with a friend in years!"

"Umm...y/n. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure!"

"Did yoongi tell you about...the thing?" You raise an eyebrow at him, obviously not knowing what he's talking about.

"I don't know. It depends on what the thing is."

"Well...if you haven't already heard it, then yoongi would kill me if I told you before he did. Besides, you probably would have known what I meant by the thing, if you've already heard it."

You give him another strange look but decided to leave it alone for now. You reach the front doors of the hotel and start walking to the van.

Seokjin gets into the drivers seat while you crawl into the back. You where sitting beside hoseok and namjoon. yoongi, jungkook, And taehyung were  sitting in the seats in front of you, And then Jin and jimin sat in the driver and passenger seats.

"Did you guys hear about the guys who robbed me?"

"What about them?" Namjoon replies with a bit of interest heard in his voice.

"They got caught! I got my wallet back, but they already spent some of the money...but excluding that, everything was there!"

They start saying stuff like "right on!" Or "that's good". you show them a toothy smile letting them know you appreciate there reply's.

After an hour of driving you finally Arrived at your destination. You squeezed your way out of the van impatiently waiting for everyone else.

After everybody was out, you all started walking towards the lineup to get in. Your smile turned into a frown after seeing how huge the lineup is.

"This is going to take forever!" You whined while walking to the back of the lineup.

"Your going to be just fine." Yoongi stated emotionlessly. You pouted and crossed you arms while looking at him.

"This is what I meant when I called you childish."

"I'm not childish!" Yoongi didn't even bat an eye at you. He doesn't look very happy today.

After waiting for an hour or so, you finally got into the amusement park. You took everyone to a ride that made them look worried. All except for jungkook And taehyung. They both look really excited to go on this ride.