Chapter 4

(Your POV)

The next morning finally came but you weren't really that excited. Your on your way to the cafe to be picked up by namjoon.

"why am I doing this? This is so stupid! If he didn't visit all these years that probably means he doesn't care about me anymore..."

you were a bit saddened at the thought of yoongi hating you. He really didn't have much of a reason to hate you but he might have nonetheless.

After walking for what felt like hours, when In reality it was probably around half an hour, you made it to the cafe.

please don't tell me namjoon is already here! You walk into the cafe quickly scanning the area to try and find namjoon. But it doesn't look like luck is on your side today, because he's already here. And he brought somebody else too.

"oh hi y/n!"

"hi. Who's this?"

"hello! I'm taehyung! It's so great to actually meet you!"

"oh, ummm...thanks?"

"I told everybody that your coming, except yoongi. Taehyung just insisted on coming."

"yoongi's going to be so surprised!" Taehyung says while clapping his hands happily

"so should we go now?"

"sure!"
Namjoon And taehyung bring you to taehyung's car.

"soooo...how long has it been since yoongi's said anything about me?"Why did I ask that!?

"he hasn't said anything to me in a while. I would say probably about a couple years."

"oh..."

"are you excited to see yoongi?" Taehyung questioned.

"a little bit. I'm mostly nervous to be honest."

"no need to be nervous! I'm sure yoongi's going to be very happy to see you!"

"I hope your right."

You've been driving for a while now and you still haven't made it.

"we're almost there!"

"great..."

"here it is! Bighit entertainment!"

"wow! This place is huge!"

"let's hurry up! I can't wait to see his reaction!" Taehyung grabs your hand and rushes into the building. You had to talk to some of the staff to reassure them that it's ok for your to be there and that your not some sort of seseang or something.

You and the other two members ran into jimin on your way to find yoongi.

"so it's actually you! I'm soooo excited!"

"do you know where yoongi is?" Namjoon asked jimin

"we were just practicing a little bit so I'm sure that he's with the others in the practice room."

"come on jimin! Don't you want to see yoongi's reaction!?" Taehyung excitedly questioned.

"of course I do!"

"Here it is! Jimin, go tell yoongi that we have a surprise for him. We will wait out here."

"ok!" You can slightly hear what there saying from out here.

"yoongi we got a surprise for you!"

"a surprise? Why?"

"because we got lucky!"

"what? That doesn't even make sense."

"you'll understand once you see it. Alright guys! come on in!"

this is it. I'm going to see him after all these years. Please yoongi, remember me...

(A/n) the chapter was originally going to be longer but I wanted there to be a cliff hanger. Thanks for reading!