Chapter 30

(A/n) WARNING!!! Lots of cheesy crap in this chapter!!! But I don't mean anything age restricted.

(Your POV)

"Let's get this party started!"
Taehyung yelled and grabbed a bunch of party hats. He went around the room and put a hat on each one of them. Once he got to you he grabbed one that was slightly different.

It had a pompom on top of it and it said birthday girl in the middle. There were streamers hung up on the ceiling. There was blue, purple, red, green, and even a few black ones hung up.

"Can we do presents?" Taehyung goes and asks Seokjin.

"It's not even your birthday Taehyung. Why are you the one so hyped for this?" Seokjin grinned.

"Because I'm excited for y/n!" He jumped up and hugged me.

"How about we play some games first?" Namjoon suggests while he places his hand on your shoulder.

"Good idea!" You exclaimed while sitting on the floor.
Everybody else fallowed you and you all sat down in a circle.

"Oh I have a game! It's were there's an orange and you have to pass it all the way around without using your hands or arms. And whoever drops it, loses. Simple but fun." You explained and went to the kitchen to grab an orange.

"Alright, Jin will start." You put the orange in front of him and then the game begins.

He grabs it with his feet. You would think it would be difficult but he's good at doing things with his feet.

He hands it to Jungkook. Jungkook lowers his head so that way Seokjin can place it on his head. He did it gently.
Jungkook moves his head towards Hoseok who grabs it with mouth. He easily picks it up and places it on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Oh great now what am I supposed to do?" He grumbles and slowly starts to turn around. Once his right shoulder was now facing you, you grabbed it with your mouth.

You couldn't see but Yoongi definitely became flustered from the weird position. Once you grabbed it you turned around and we're soon met with dangerously close eyes. Jimin looks at you and grabs the other end with his mouth.

You were shocked by how close your lips were. You started blushing and didn't know what to do. He only smirked at you.

But that smirked was soon washed away by a wave of fear. He looked terribly frightened after looking over your shoulder. You were confused as to why he became scared but brushed it off rather quickly, like you do with everything else.

It was almost completely passed around if it weren't for Namjoon who grabbed it to tightly with his feet. He squished it and orange Juice flew everywhere.

Everybody started to laugh and some were even rolling on the ground.
"I have an idea! Let's play the paper passing game!" Taehyung shouted.

Everybody seemed slightly shocked except you, you were confused as to what this game was.

"What is it about?" You asked innocently.

"How about You let Yoongi demonstrate?" Jimin smirks at Yoongi.

At this point Yoongi's cheeks started to slowly become red. "They're just joking around. The game is pretty much the same as the orange game but you use a paper and you can only pass it with your mouth. But you don't just bite it, you have to breath in so it sticks to your mouth. So it's pretty much a game to get people to almost kiss." Yoongi explains with an even redder face.

You were shocked but soon had an idea. Yoongi seems pretty flustered. I wonder...

You smirked and looked Yoongi in the eye. "Alright Yoongi, ill help you demonstrate."

He had no words now. He had to look away before his face exploded. "Aish!" He yelled out.

You started laughing along with the others. "I'm just joking Yoongi."

"How about we open the presents now." Jungkook said as he walks over to the table and brings a gift over.

You excitedly sit back down and open the gift. "Aww sweet!" You hold it up in the light and start reading the case.

"That ones from me and Taehyung." Jungkook said proudly.
It was a shooting game. You weren't that girly so you enjoyed these kind of things.

You finished opening almost all of The gifts. There was only Yoongi's left.
But you didn't see any more gifts so you just thought that he didn't get you one, until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

Yoongi handed you a small box. Judging from the looks on everybody else's faces; nobody expected this.

You grabbed it from him and started opening it. It was a jewelry box. You opened it up and froze.
It was the same pair of earrings your mother always wore.

"How did you-"

"I just remembered." He cut you off with an answer to your unfinished question. The thing about these is that they're made of pure silver and with real diamonds.

"Ummm...I'm sorry but what's so amazing about those earrings?" Jimin asked.

"My mother had a pair...these were her favourite. My dad gave them to her when he first kissed her." You started to tear up. You couldn't hold it back the more you thought about it.

You lunged yourself into Yoongi's arms and started sobbing. He smiled and hugged back.

The others just watched for a moment. "Well who wants cake?" Seokjin asked with a sheepish smile.

You pulled away and wiped your tears. "I do!" You yelled and sat down on the couch.

~~~~~

After eating cake you all sat down and watched a movie together.

After the movie you all yawned and started to get ready for bed.

"Alright we've got four blow up mattresses. Everybody has to share, ok?" Namjoon got everybody's attention and said it as if it was an order from an army captain.

"Well y/n can have her own mattress. We'll just try and squeeze three on one." Hoseok smiles at you.

"It's ok. I'll just use a big blanket to separate whoever I'm sharing with. It's really no different then if we were going to lay down on the floor together, just there's a mattress we're laying on. And it's not like there's going to be any weird contact. So don't worry, I'm completely fine with sharing." You brightly smiled at everyone and grabbed a blanket and spread it down the middle.

"There, perfectly separated." You looked at them and gave them a questioning look. "So...who's going to share with me?" You nervously rocked back and forth.

All the boys looked at each other, and without saying another word they threw there hands in a circle and all chanted; "rock, paper, sizers!"

Everybody started to laugh and point Fingers.
You couldn't see what they were doing since they were all huddled together. But you soon realized who it was.

(Yoongi's POV)

Everybody was laughing except for Yoongi. He just stood there frozen.
Seriously?! Everybody else chose rock and I just HAD to choose sizers...gosh I'm doing this to myself.

(Your POV)

You saw Yoongi slowly turn around and face you. *sigh* "I guess we're sharing." he smiles at you and goes to get his pyjamas on.

I was making fun of him an hour ago, and now I feel like dying. It's ok, I said it myself. There's a barrier between us.

Everybody finished getting ready and it was time to go to sleep.

"Goodnight everybody." Jimin yawned out to everybody. You all replied and we're laying down on the mattresses.

You and Yoongi looked into each other's eyes before saying goodnight.

(A/n) double update today! And just letting you know that the orange game is an actual thing. Not much else to say, Except please vote ⭐️ and comment! Have a great day/night!