Chapter 17

(Yoongi's POV)

Yoongi walked into the convenience store and started to look for something.
He grabbed a couple cans of Coca Cola, and was just about to head out. But something caught his attention.

Yoongi doesn't like this kind of thing

Yoongi doesn't like this kind of thing. But he knows that y/n has always wanted some sort of friendship charm. He groans but grabs it anyway. He walks over to the counter and puts the stuff on the counter.

"Hey, don't I know you?" The guy at the counter asks.

"Umm, I don't think so." Yoongi titles his head and tries to remember if he's seen him before.

"Wait a minute. Your suga from bts, aren't you?!" He stands up straight and looks down at Yoongi.

" shhhh, someone might here you. but yes your right...that's me." Yoongi looks a bit disappointed that he's been recognized, but that's not unusual around here.

"Don't worry about it. I'm not a fan or anything. But my sister is a HUGE fan of you guys. She would probably kill me if I told her that I met you." Yoongi giggles at the mans words. Yoongi reply's, and ends up talking with him for a while.

It's been a few minutes of talking to the cashier at the counter. Yoongi looks out the window and at the bench where you were sitting. Whait...WERE sitting!

"Sorry But I have to go!" Yoongi grabs the things off the counter and rushes outside. He looks both left and right but didn't see you. He looks to his left again after hearing a strange noise. An orange cat runs out of an alleyway.

"Y/n?"

(Your POV)

You struggling to break free, but it's no use. He puts both of your hands into one of his and still covers your mouth with the other. He gets annoyed very quickly because of your struggling and slams you against a wall.

He holds your hands above your head and quickly uncovers your mouth. But before you could yell he pulls out a gun and brings it to your chest.

He leans in and whispers something in your ear. "One word and your dead." Just those few words was enough to terrify you. He put your arms down and turned you around. He held the gun to your back and told you to walk towards the black van he had parked at the end of the alleyway.

Just before you started walking the person behind you fell to the ground, and the gun flew away from his hand. you look behind you too see who rescued you.

"Yoongi..." the guy stood up and shockingly was probably around 8 inches taller then Yoongi. And he looked more muscular too.

Yoongi didn't stand a chance against that guy. You could easily see the fear in Yoongi's eyes as soon as the other guy stood up. But yet, Yoongi didn't give up.

Yoongi got a few hits on the guy but that wasn't enough. Yoongi soon fell to the floor after another hit from the guy.
You were there just left defenceless, just left to watch. Tears were streaming down your face as you watched yoongi get thrown to the floor and get kicked in the stomach multiple times.

Yoongi was coughing and soon, blood was dripping from his mouth. He tried to get up but there was no hope. This can't have been the end...it just can't be.

You were so filled with sadness and anger, you could no longer just stand around. You looked and landed your eyes on the pistol the man dropped. You run over to it and pick it up.

You point the gun towards the man who was laughing while mocking Yoongi. He was about to start kicking him again but you interrupted.

"STOP! Stop, or I'll shoot!" Your hands were trembling as you put your finger on the trigger. The guy looked shocked but soon turned his body towards you. He held his hands up and slowly walked towards you.

"Listen honey. You don't want to do this. Just put the gun down and come with me. He won't get hurt anymore if you be a good girl." He smirked and continue walking closer towards you.

Your hands were shaking uncontrollably, your heart was beating so fast you probably could see it almost popping out.

"One more step and I'll shoot!" You tried to warn him as tears flowed down your cheeks. You were so scared and sad that you probably just would have dropped the gun if he came closer. You could never shoot anyone no matter who it is.

But it seems as if your prayers were answered. A few cops pulled up and held guns towards the mans head. You were filled with relief. You dropped the gun and ran over to Yoongi.

"Yoongi!" You fell to the ground beside him and wrapped your arms around him gently, being careful not to hurt him. He hugged you back and slowly stroked your hair. You started crying in his embrace.

"Shhhh. It'll be ok now y/n."

"How hurt are you?" You were worried if there were any broken bones or not.

"I'll be ok. Surprisingly, I don't think theres anything broken." He reassures you and gives you a week smile.

There was an ambulance that came as well. They helped Yoongi up after asking if there was anything that felt broken. They put him in the ambulance and you came along too.