Chapter 5

(Your POV)
this is it. I'm going to see him after all these years. Please yoongi, remember me... 

As the door slowly opens you finally get yourself to look up at yoongi. You both just stare at each other for a moment, until...

"who's she?" Your heart dropped after hearing those words.

"hyung! You really don't remember her!?" Jimin shouted.

"I guess she looks a little bit familiar, but I'm not sure who she is." They all look at you wondering what your thinking right now.

"it's ok... I have changed a lot since we last saw each other." You look at him again.
"it was a long time ago... I wore glasses, not because I had to but I just liked how I looked in them.  I had pretty bad acne too."

You step closer towards yoongi. He looks at you trying to put everything that was just said to him together to try and remember you. His eyes widened after staring at you for another moment.
You can tell that he rememberers now.

"y-y/n..." you smiled brightly at him. Him saying your name again made so many memories come back to you. He got up so fast you almost couldn't even see him running towards you.

You all of a sudden get embraced with a warm hug. You hugged him back tightly almost wishing that he would never let go. You missed him more then you thought.

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you!" He separated you two but was still holding onto your shoulders. "You've changed so much!"

"You still look like the success that you are!" You both looked deeply into each others eyes. He gave you a closed mouth smile while just staring into your eyes.

"awwwww!! You both look so happy!" Hoseok wiped a fake tear from his eye.

"I am happy, happy to see my old friend. Say, why did you come here anyway?"

"that's kinda rude."
You exclaimed giving a pout.

"I'm sorry. I was just wondering."

"It's ok. I was just joking. I'm moving here!"

"your moving here!? Why!? How!?"

"why are you so shocked? Do you not want me here...?"

"it's not that. I'm just surprised that your parents actually let you leave."

"well actually...my parents died..."

"really!? I'm so sorry y/n..."

"it's ok... they died about a year ago. So I was left to take care of my dads business... it was so overwhelming, I ran away..."

"well you made a good decision on coming here!"

"I know I did!"

"how about you introduce yourself?"
"good idea."

(Time skip)

You and yoongi were just sitting alone in a room talking about each other.

"it sounds like you've became great friends with the other members."

"they really are great friends."

"that's good. Ummm...yoongi, can I ask you a question?"

"go right ahead."

"good *sigh* why didn't you come back?" He froze after realizing what you just asked."

"you never visited, called, or even texted me! Why...?"

"w-well...I...I'm sorry...I can't tell you that..."

"what!? Why!?"

"I just can't."

"oh come on yoongi! You left me for years not even letting me know how you're enjoying your new life, and you can't even tell me why!?"

"I'm sorry but I just can't. So please stop."

"I'm not going to stop until I get an answer!"

"well your not getting one."

"oh yes I am!"

"if your going to be that way then leave!"
You back off a little surprise at what he just said to you. You look at him with a shocked expression. He looks at your expression but just glares.

"yo-"
"leave!"He shouts at you again and points to the door leading out. Your expression slowly turns into a saddened one."

You get up and walk out the door. You walk towards the exit but end up bumping into Jin."

"leaving already?" Jin questioned.

"I'm sorry but yes." You continue walking out not even batting an eye at him.

You start walking down the streets of Seoul looking for a taxi. After you found one you get in and tell the driver to take you to the hotel. Once you get there you pay the driver and walk up to your hotel room.

After You get into your room you plop down on your bed just staring at the ceiling.

"why won't yoongi tell me? Why is it such a big secret?"

(Yoongi's POV)

"why did I tell her to leave? Stupid yoongi! Even if you lied it would have been better then making her leave. Especially after not seeing her all these years...I'm such an idiot!"

Yoongi bolted his head in the direction of the door after hearing it creek open.

"oh, hi Jin hyung..."

"hi yoongi. Umm can i ask a question?"

"sure."

"why did y/n leave so early?

"w-well...I...I told her to leave..."

"what!? Why!?"

"we started fighting and I got angry so I told her to leave..."

"why were you fighting?"

"she asked why I never visited, and i didn't want to tell her why."

"why didn't you want to tell her?"

"because...it's a secret."

"please tell me. I won't tell anybody else!"

*sigh* "ok..."

(A/n) sorry for mistakes! If there is any. Hope you enjoyed! And if you didn't then I'm sorry that I wasted your time...