Chapter 7

(Your POV)

You've finished you cake and start getting ready to Leave the cafe. Jungkook gets up first and starts walking towards the door.

Once you get out you see something you missed on the way in. Now hiring.
"Hey y/n!" You look over at Jungkook with a slightly confused expression. "Are you coming or not?"

"Sorry. I just saw this sign. It looks like there hiring." "Then would you like me to bring you back here after your done visiting?" "That would be great! I hope they don't hire anybody while I'm gone..."

(Time skip)

"Well we're here! Hurry up y/n!" "Well sorry. I just need to grab my stuff." You walk out of the car and head into the building. "So this is where you guys live huh?" "Yup!"

"Jimin! Jimin? Jin? Guys?" You both look around but can't find anybody. "They said that they would be here. Weird." Just when jungkook was going to yell one of there names again, you hear someone coming down that stairs.

"Quiet down!" Taehyung whisper, yells at you two. "What where you guys doing?" "We're all playing games upstairs right now. Well everybody except for yoongi. He's napping."

You feel a little bit disappointed, You wanted to talk to yoongi about the fight you had with him yesterday. You all walk up the stairs and open a door that Leeds into a room that looks like it would be the the game room.

"Hey guys!" You get greeted kindly by Jin. "Hi" "Hey hyung, can you go wake yoongi up?" "And get killed? No way. You can do it yourself." You walk up to Jin and look up at him.

"Please Jin. Do it for me not him." He looks to the side questioning if he should do it or not. "Fine. But only because I hate it when people beg." "Thanks Jin!"

You go and sit beside hoseok, and start watching taehyung and jimin play a game on the tv. "Yes! I won!" Taehyung cheers and starts doing a victory dance after beating jimin. "We've been playing this game for hours! And I haven't won once!

Jimin pouts and crosses his arms looking like a 4 year old boy who wasn't aloud to buy ice cream. "Well if your done then I'll play!" Jungkook rips the controller from jimin's hands and sits down in front of the tv.

you giggle quietly to yourself after witnessing the scene the three boys displayed.

You look to your right after hearing the door creek open. "I finally woke the beast, and made it out alive."

Jin walks into the room, and yoongi fallows lazily behind. He rubs his tired eyes and turns his head towards you. "Hi y/n." He says with a stoic expression plastered on his face. "Hi..." you say quietly."

There was a moment of awkward silence until Jin's face lights up, witch probably means he has an idea.
"Why don't you show y/n around the dorm." You and yoongi look at each other but quickly look away after making eye contact. "Sure."

Yoongi walks over to the door and stops after opening it. "Are you coming or not? You answer with a nod and walk towards yoongi.

(Time skip)

Yoongi has  finally finished showing you the entire dorm. The last stop was the living room, where you decide to talk about the fight you had.

"Yoongi. Can you come here for a moment?" He gives you a confused look, but walks over to you and sits down. "Is there something wrong?"

"Well there kind of is...I wanted to talk to you about the fight from yesterday." His face expression doesn't really change much. He probably knew you where going to mention that at some point.

"I'm sorry y/n. We haven't seen each other for years! and once we met again, I got angry and told you too leave...I'm really sorry about that."

"I forgive you yoongi. I'm sorry that I kept pressuring you to tell me why you didn't come back."

" but I'm still a bit curious to know why you won't tell me."

(Yoongi's POV)

He looked down at his hands and bit his bottom lip. Should I tell her? Maybe I'll just have to lie...no! You can't do that!

"I...I promise that I'll tell you why at some point. I'm not sure when but i will another time. Is that ok?"

*sigh* "alright. But you have to keep your promise! No turning back now. Ok?"

"Ok! Thanks y/n!" He smiles brightly and hugs you. " we should go now and spend some time with the others." "ok."

(Time skip) (Y/n POV)

It's been a few hours of playing games and chatting with the bts members. You look at a nearby clock and widen your eyes. It's 7:00 already?! I should probably go and see if that cafe is still hiring.

"Hey I'm sorry guys but I have to go now." "Awwww" the boys whined in unison. "Don't worry. we will have lots of time to hang out. Cuz I'm definitely not planning on heading back to daegu any time soon."

"And jungkook, can you bring me back to that cafe still?"

"Of course!" Jungkook reply's while giving you a smile that kinda reminds you of a bunny.

"Where are you taking her?" Yoongi interrupts you two. It looks like he's glaring at jungkook. But why?

"I'm taking her back to the cafe. They were hiring when we left so she wants to se if she can get a job there. And I said I would bring her back after she was done visiting."

"Oh, ok." It looks like yoongi calmed down now. But why was he angry in the first place? You decide to forget about it for now.

You walk out of the building and get into jungkook's car.

I really hope I can get a job there...

(A/n) hope you Guys enjoyed this chapter! It's the longest one yet. I'll try to update soon but I can't make any promises. But please vote and comment. Bye!!!