Chapter 33

(Yoongi's POV)

He opened the door to the dorm he shared with his six other friends. They all stared at him probably wondering why he took so long. but most importantly; why he was smiling so much.

He didn't say anything to them. He just walked into the kitchen and started fixing himself a snack.

"Umm...so what happened hyung?" Jungkook peeked around the wall and walked towards Yoongi.

"Why do you want to know?" Yoongi smirked and just continued with his snack.

"Aww Cmon hyung! Tell us!" Taehyung jumped into the conversation.

"I don't know...it's probably nothing you would care about." He just replied plainly and walked to the living room to where everybody else was.

"Please! I promise I'll do the dishes next time it's your turn!" Jimin got on his knees and begged for him to share.

Yoongi thought about it for a moment. He hates doing the dishes. "Fine. Long story short-"

"NO! Long story only. And make sure to add some detail." Taehyung cut back in.
Yoongi rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch. But this time everybody gathered around.

"So on our way back she apologized but I was angry so I kinda ignored her. When she wouldn't stop bothering me I got angry and dragged her to her apartment...and when I got in I pinned her to the wall out of anger." Yoongi couldn't make eye contact with them. He felt a bit embarrassed.

"And?" Jungkook eagerly motioned for Yoongi to continue.

Jin then covered Jungkook ears. "Yoongi is this going to be child friendly?" Seokjin jokes but also seemed a little concerned.

"What, no!" Yoongi yelled at him with disgust. Seokjin sighed and uncovered The maknaes ears.

"And then I apologized and backed off, even though she deserved it." He mumbled the last part. He sighed and continued.
"And then I thought that it was time that I told her."

Their eyes widened and they leaned in closer and waited for Yoongi to continue.

"And..." he smiled while he thought about her answer. "She said she likes me back!" He yelled out and the biggest smile grew on his lips.

They all jumped up and hugged Yoongi.
"I knew it!" Almost all of them shouted in unison.
Yoongi happily hugged them back.

"Did you kiss?" Jimin questioned innocently.

"That's a bit of a more private question don't you think?" Yoongi slightly glared.

"Hey it's us! It's not like we're going to be spreading this across the media." Hoseok replied.

"Ugh Fine...we did. But don't tell her I told you guys that!" He couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed again.

"You have our word!" Seokjin saluted.

(Your POV)

Later that day you were just laying in bed. You couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier. You had your first kiss.
The more you thought the more you wanted to rant on about it with someone.

And that got you thinking. You have all the members, they're your friends. But you don't have a girl friend. There's no one to rant about how much you love Yoongi too.

So then you decided that you were going to open up to more people at work. Who knows, maybe there's a lonely girl waiting for a new friend.

You thought about it for a while and smiled. Buy it didn't take long for your mind to wonder back to Yoongi.
His eyes, his cute little nose, his beautiful hair, everything about him just gave you butterflies.