Chapter 24

(Yoongi's POV)

Once they started driving Yoongi's thoughts ran wild. Maybe this is just a trick, what if there just taking me somewhere to kill me...where did all that confidence go?

Alright just calm down min Yoongi. Your going to be ok. Your going to find y/n. I'll be able to see her, hold her, comfort her, kis- wait, WHAT!?

He bolted forward into a much less comfortable position at his own thoughts. "You ok back there? You know it's not to late to turn back and go with the other option." The masked man in the passenger seat smirked as he looked back at Yoongi.

Yoongi went back to his original relaxed position. "Keep talking and maybe someday you'll say something intelligent." Yoongi smirked as he could tell that the man turned his head back to the road.

"Come to think of it, are you always this stupid, or is today a special occasion?" Yoongi threw another insult at the man. It definitely was annoying him.

"You know, Brain's aren't everything. In fact, in your case there nothing."

"Thats it!" The man grabbed his gun and pointed it at Yoongi's head. Although Yoongi couldn't see he could hear the mans movement and the click of the gun.

He slightly jumped and braced himself for whatever might happen. "Alright, you two shut up! And put that away! If somebody drives by they could see it." The masked driver yelled at the two.

"Say anything annoying and I'll shoot you myself." He warned Yoongi and continued driving.

~~~~~

After for what felt like hours of driving, they pulled into a bumpy driveway and stopped. Yoongi couldn't see anything but he could tell that they parked in a garage or something because it got darker.

He heard the doors open and he was roughly taken out of the van. They took the blindfold off and started to make there way towards a huge mansion.

Geez, What's with these guys and abandoned mansions? Yoongi thought to himself.

He was holding the briefcase filled with money, just to make sure they don't pull a fast one and take it without making the trade.

The tallest man grabbed Yoongi's arm harshly to make him stop about half way to the mansion. They waited a few moments until Yoongi saw a man walk out of the building.

He towered over Yoongi and had a glare plastered on his face that could pierce a hole right into your soul. Yoongi gulped at the sight but stayed strong.

"Hand over the money." He demanded. Yoongi seemed to have recognized the voice of the man. It was the "dimwit" who called Yoongi.

Yoongi gave a death glare of his own towards the man who stood in front of him. "Not until I see y/n."

"Alright, go get her." The man looked at a couple other men standing beside him. They walked into the mansion to get y/n.

"I'm quite surprised you made it this far. I'm actually disappointed that we won't be able to continue this little game of ours." He smirked at Yoongi's annoyed expression.

"You know, you could save yourself a lot of trouble if you just hand over the money now."

"Not if my life depended on it." Yoongi soon regrets his statement as he watched the man walk closer with a smirk forming.

"Oh really? You sure you don't want to change your mind about that?" The tall man pulled a knife out of his pocket and nodded his head, signalling for the two men behind Yoongi to grab him.