Chapter 28

(Your POV)

"Fire? I...I thought I was...how am I here? Where's Yoongi?...Yoongi! Yoongi!" You looked around and dodged the flames.

"Yoongi where are you!?" You see a figure laying down on the floor next to the wall.

"Yoongi!" You rush over to him. Your eyes widen in fear and shock.
He's all burnt up. You see blood flowing out and his skin slowly melting away.

"Yoongi! Yoongi!"

~~~~~

"YOONGI!" You shoot awake and sit up. "I'm...I'm in a hospital? What...happened" You then come to a realization. You remember everything now.

You look over to a door that flew open and revealed a nurse. "Ma'am your awake!" The nurse cried out.

"Where's Yoongi?" You don't even hesitate to ask the question.
"Yoongi? He was released from the hospital just yesterday." She answers

"I want to see him." You demand.
"Alright, You wait here. Actually, is there something I could get you?" She asks.

"Well...I'm starving." You sheepishly smile at her.

~~~~~

(Yoongi's POV)

Yoongi and Taehyung Just arrived in front of the hospital. They opened the doors and rushed out.

"Hyung! Wait for me!" Taehyung called out to Yoongi who has already dashed into the building.

Yoongi ran past everyone and pressed the button at the elevator. "Cmon Cmon" he mumbled impatiently.

Once the doors opened he ran inside and pressed the button for the top floor. "Hyung!" Taehyung called out again.

"Oh right" he pressed the button to keep the doors open. Once Taehyung got in they both started going up.

The doors opened and they both rushed out. Somehow Yoongi was always able to stay ahead of Taehyung no matter how fast Taehyung ran.

Yoongi stopped in front of the door.
He looked threw the window and he could see the others. He took a deep breath in and out.

Placing his hand on the handle he held his breath in. Hearing the click of the door the others turned there heads towards it.

He let the door swing the rest of the way and froze up. Taehyung just walked past him out of excitement.

"Y/n!" Taehyung rushed to her side and hugs her gently.
"Taehyung! How have you been?" Y/n asks with a bright smile.

"I've been very worried...but not as worried as somebody else." He turns his head in the direction of the door.

Everybody turns there head at the same time. All eyes are on Yoongi. All except for Taehyung and y/n because they're out of the line of sight.

Yoongi started walking towards the others. He stood beside Jungkook and looked at y/n.

He slowly walked over to her and hugged her. She hugged him back tightly. *sniff*

"Yoongi, are you crying?" She smiled still not letting him go.
"No" he said with a higher pitched voice then normal.

Everybody giggled including y/n. He stood up and wiped a tear from his eye.
"It's ok to cry Yoongi." She says and grabs his hand.

He smiles at her and lets a few more tears fall.

~~~~~

It's been an hour of talking with y/n.
"Well I think we should head out now." Seokjin says as he grabs his stuff.
The others all grabbed they're stuff and headed out the door.

Yoongi was just left there with y/n. There was a moment of silence.
"Soo...Namjoon told me about you saving me a couple nights ago." She showed a bright gentle smile.

"He...he did?" Yoongi seemed a bit nervous; wondering if he also told her how he did it.

"Yup! Thank you for that...I guess that's just another thing I need to repay you for..." she lowers her head.

"Hey, don't be like that. You know that the only thing I care about is your well being. I...I care about you y/n. Nothing matters more to me then you."
He blurted that out not even sure of what he was saying.

"Yoongi, what are you saying?" She seemed slightly shocked, not sure what to think of that.

Yoongi seemed unsure of it himself. He slowly started to freak out after realizing what that sounded like.
"I-um I should probably go." He grabs his stuff and rushes out the door.

*sigh* that was close. But why am I hiding it? I need to tell her soon...but...I just need to prepare myself for it.

He walks out of the building and gets into the car.

(A/n) hello again! Do you think Yoongi should have just told her? Let me know in the comments and as always please vote ⭐️ have a great day/night!