Chapter 29

(Your POV)

You've been awake for a few days now. The members have visited you everyday for an hour or two, But this is getting kinda boring. Staying in bed all day, not getting any fresh air.

But thankfully you'll be getting released tomorrow. And the best part is, that tomorrow is your birthday.

Your feet bounce around a bit as you watch the clock tick the time away. It was only 11 am so you still had a lot of waiting to do.

"I'm bored..." you pout and grab your phone to call Seokjin.

"Hello y/n!" Seokjin greeted you.

"Hey Seokjin! I was just wondering when you guys would be coming over."
You asked hoping for a positive reply.

"We won't be coming for quite a while."
He says a little saddened.

"Oh...alright..." you lowered you voice and drooped you head down.

"Don't worry we'll probably be there around seven." He tried reassuring you, but that didn't seem to help much.

"Alright...see you later." You hung up and continued watching the clock.

~~~~~

(Yoongi's POV)

It's been a few hours of practice and it was finally time to leave. Yoongi was always a bit excited when work ended. he gets to see y/n after work everyday.

I guess there's something good about her being in the hospital.

He chuckled at the thought.
"Alright guys lets get going!" Namjoon called to the others as he gathered his stuff.

They all got into the van and drove off to the hospital.

"Hey guys. Let's stop at the store first."
Hoseok suggested.

"Why?" Jungkook questioned.

"I think it would be nice to get y/n something. Like a bag of chips and a soda." He said with a heart shaped smile forming.

"Alright." Seokjin replies as he pulled in front of the convenience store.
The all got out and most of them headed in.

Yoongi on the other hand stood outside and stared into the dark ally that was just around the corner.

This was the same store that the big guy who beat Yoongi up was. He sighed and then walked in after the others.

They grabbed a bag of chips and went to the refrigerated section.
"I think we should get her some sprite." Hoseok said as he reached in to grab a can.

"She doesn't like sprite. Just get her a can of coke." Yoongi said expressionless.

Hoseok seemed almost insulted. He was sad that she didn't like one of his favourite beverages.

He reached in and grabbed the coke can and headed to the counter. Once he finished paying they all left with some other snacks to share.

~~~~~

(Your POV)

Your eyes started to slowly close. You kept trying to open them but they wouldn't stop fluttering before they shut.

*knock knock* your eyes shot open once again and you gazed at the door.

"Come in!" You shouted excitedly.
The door opened revealing seven handsome guys with a couple grocery bags.

You smiled widely and kept your eyes on the bags.

"What's that?" You said while pointing at the bags.

Namjoon opened a bag and handed you (your favourite chips) and a can of coke.

You smiled and clapped your hands excitedly and grabbed the chips and beverage.

"Thank you guys! It's been a while since I've had anything like this." You said and ripped the bag open.

"So y/n." Yoongi looks at you and smiles.

"We were thinking that you could stay tomorrow night at our place and we could have cake. And we bought you some presents." He winks at you after mentioning the presents.

You giggle slightly. "I would love too!"

~~~~~

You talked with them for a couple hours. They all were talking about practice and being excited for tomorrow. Except for Yoongi. He just kept staring at you...you thought it was kind of creepy at times.

"Well sorry y/n but we should get going." Jimin announced to everybody and started gathering his stuff. Soon the others started to as well.

You waved Goodbye to them and slumped down in bed.

~~~~~

It was the day of your birthday. You couldn't contain your excitement. The boys were going to pick you up around two.

You took a deep breath in and sat at the edge of your bed. "Just a few more hours and then I'll be out of here."

(Yoongi's POV)

"Hurry and put those streamers up! Jin, start making the cake! Oh cmon! Jungkook, Taehyung, hurry up with those presents!"
Yoongi starts ordering everybody around.

"Oh dang it! Hoseok, hurry it up your coming with me to pick y/n up! We're going to be late!" Yoongi runs into the garage and starts up the car.

Hoseok runs in after him and gets into the passenger seat.
They drive off almost speeding towards the hospital.

"Hey Yoongi calm down! We're just picking y/n up, No need to kill us!" Hoseok shouts with his eyes on the road.

"Sorry...I just...I don't know. I really want her to have a good time. Hoseok...can I tell you something?"
Yoongi asks with saddened eyes.

"Sure" Hoseok looks at him slightly concerned.

*sigh* "I'm...I'm planning on confessing sometime soon. I'm not sure if it's going to be today or not but...I'm nervous. What if she thinks it's weird?"
He grips the wheel tighter starting to think about what she might say.

"It'll be ok hyung. Even if she doesn't feel the same, she won't think it's weird. There might be a bit of awkward tension between the two of you for a while but you'll both get over it." Hoseok pats Yoongi's shoulder.

"I'm not sure if that's supposed to make me feel better or not. Cuz I really don't." Yoongi frowns.

They pulled into the parking lot and walked into the hospital. They took the elevator up and opened her door.

"You ready to leave princess?" Yoongi said without thinking about it first.

Y/n seemed a bit surprised but just smiled back. "Yup!"
She finished putting her things together and ran to Yoongi. She linked her arm with his and they started walking together.

Hoseok stared at them and chuckled quietly but it was enough for them to hear.

"What so funny?" Yoongi questioned with a small glare.

"Oh it's nothing. You two are just such a cute couple, that's all." He turned his head away. He knew what he just did and he was pretty proud of it.

Yoongi blushed slightly and y/n removed her arm from his. This worried Yoongi a bit.
Does she not like the idea of us as a couple?

She held her head down and they continued walking towards the van.

(A/n) that's it for this chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Do you think y/n has feelings for Yoongi? Ok I'm dumb why am I narrating this as if it was some weird kid show? Whatever, just ignore that.
As always please vote ⭐️ and comment! Have a great day/night!