Chapter 31

(Your POV)

*groan* "what...what time is it?" You said in a raspy voice. You rubbed one eye and sat up. All the lights were off except for the one in the kitchen. Your throat was really dry so you decided to go quench your thirst with a glass of water.

You got up and walked into the kitchen. Opening the cabinet, you grabbed a cup out. Just before you filled it you heard a noise coming from outside. It sounded like a creak coming from the deck.

You thought you were just paranoid because of all that has happened to you. You just tried to brush it off.
Taking a sip of your freshly filled cup was just what you needed.

You put the cup in the sink and was just about to head back to bed. But what you heard next sent shivers down your spine. The front door creaked open.

You peeked at the others. They were all still asleep. You gulped and wanted to run to the others but you couldn't move.

You saw a dark figure that looked like it was poking around. It turned its head towards you. You were about to scream for the others but it was to late, it quietly ran towards you.

It placed its large hand on the back of your neck and its other over your mouth. Tearing up, You shut your eyes and tried to brake free, but it was no use.

"Y/n! It's me, Yoongi!" He whisper yelled.
Your eyes flew open and you stop your squirming. He uncovered your mouth and wrapped his hands around yours.

You slowly closed your eyes and let a tear fall.
"You scared me half to death." You said letting a few more tears fall.

He smiled and wiped your tears. "sorry. For scaring you. I just didn't want you to scream and wake the others"

"What were you doing outside?" You asked sniffling a little.

"I woke up and...I needed to clear my thoughts." He hesitated before finishing his sentence.

"But...I was sure I saw you sleeping." You peeked behind him and squinted to get a better look at the bed you two shared. The barrier blanket made it look like he was sleeping.

You chuckled to yourself and faced Yoongi again. "I guess I'm just paranoid."

"No it's understandable. I would have been scared if I were you." He said in a soft comforting voice.

You both just stayed quiet for a moment. "Umm...Yoongi? Is there something you need to tell me?" You asked concerned.

"Huh?" He snapped out of his trance and looked into your eyes again.
"Oh sorry. I was just spacing out I guess."

(Yoongi's POV)

I have to tell her soon.

"Well we should get back to bed." Yoongi said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Your right..." she said with her head hanging low.
She quickly stood on her tippy toes and pecked Yoongi's cheek before quickly walking to the bed.

Yoongi could have sworn his heart started to beat a hundred times faster. His cheeks felt slightly warmer.

He shook his head and started to walk back to bed.

~~~~~

(Your POV)

You started to slowly open your eyes but couldn't completely because of the light. You turned your head to the left to avoid the light.