Chapter 15

(??? POV)

"Finally! I thought we would never get out of there."

"Me either. Do you have any ideas on what we should do first?"

"I want revenge on that girl."

"Seriously!?" Why?"

"We've never even visited prison until now. And it's all thanks to that brat."

"Well let's focus on getting a gun first. And then we will track down the girl."

(Y/n POV)

"UNO!" Jungkook yelled as he placed down a +4.

"Don't tell me your going to win again..."

"Sorry y/n. We did try to warn you."
Jimin gave you a wreak smile and then continued the game.

You were playing uno with jimin, jungkook, And taehyung. Everybody else was doing there own thing.

"Hey guys! Listen to this news article." Namjoon grabs everybody's attention. He almost looks a bit worried.

"Those guys who stole from y/n escaped prison yesterday. And not just that, but there pretty common thieves too. This is the first time they've been caught. And they've been doing this for two years already!"
Everybody looked at namjoon shocked.

"Well let's just hope that the police are already on it. Hopefully they'll get caught again soon."

You weren't really worried about the fact that they escaped. It's not like there coming after you or anything.

"Yes! I won!" Jungkook jumped off of his seat and started doing a victory dance.

"That's the eighth time in a row..." jimin whined while getting up and and walking to the couch. "I quit!"

"Me too!" Taehyung agreed with jimin and sat down beside him.

"Awwww come on guys...it's fun!" Jungkook tried to get them to play with him again.

"It's ok Jungkook. I should be going now anyway. So who's going to drive me back home?"

Yoongi was about to go but he was to late.

"I will!" Jungkook perked up and walked to your side. Yoongi looked a bit upset but whatever. You snooze you lose.

You and Jungkook walk into the garage and get into the car. You start backing out of the garage and make your way back to your apartment.

Ones you arrive you get out of the car and start heading towards the apartment building.

You get into your apartment and start getting ready for bed.

(Time skip)

It's just another boring day at work as usual. You still had an hour to go before you were done for the day.

*ring ring ring* you stop for a moment and head into the back room to answer the call.

"Hello? Yoongi?"

"Hi y/n. Me and the others are wondering if you would like to go to the mall for a while."

"Well I'll be done work in an hour or so. So if you meet me here after I'm done, we could go out. Ok?"

"Ok."

Yoongi hung up and you continued your work.

(One hour later)

Your just sitting on a bench in front of the cafe, waiting for the members to pick you up. After waiting a few minutes a familiar black van pulls up. The door opens revealing a bunch of smiling faces.