Chapter 26

(Yoongi's POV)

He walks in with jungkook and Seokjin helping him. He looks in the direction of the bed and sees the one he loves. He instantly became saddened at her limp, fragile state.

"How is she?" He looks at the nurse waiting for a response.

"She's doing better then expect. We were actually quite sure that she wouldn't last a day. But She hardly ate a thing for days, so her body's very weak. I'm sorry...but if she doesn't wake up soon...she won't make it.

The nurse never made eye contact. She only bowed slightly as she apologized and then left.

~~~~~

(Jimin's POV)

Jimin is the last one out of the group to walk out of y/n's hospital room. (Expect for Yoongi)

"Hyung..." jimin places his hand on Hoseok shoulder and looks at him with sadness in his eyes.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" Hoseok turns around to look at Jimin.

"I'm worried for Yoongi...should we get him to go back to his room?"

"Well...I'm not sure. What is he doing at the moment?" Hoseok asks.

"He's asleep." Jimin giggles as he grabs his phone from his pocket. Hoseok gives a question look as he tries to peek at jimin's phone.

"It was such a perfect moment I couldn't pass up such An opportunity for a photo." He takes another look at the photo before turning it towards Hoseok.

Yoongi was sitting on the floor with his head rested on his hands on the bed. And in one hand he was holding y/n's hand.

Hoseok showed a satisfied smile. "Your going to have to send that to me." He chuckled lightly.

"Alright. So should we leave him there?"

"Well what he needs is rest. And since he's sleeping I think we should just leave him. If we wake him up he might just worry about y/n and he won't fall asleep."

"I guess your right. C'mon, it's getting pretty late, we should head home now." Hoseok replied with a nod and they both started walking to go get the others.

~~~~~

(Yoongi's POV)

*groan* Yoongi slowly opens his eyes and starts looking around. "Wait what- he stopped once he placed his eyes on y/n. He remembers everything now.

He turns his head towards the clock on the wall. 3:25 am!?

He tries to get up but stops once he lays his eyes on y/n yet again.
Should I leave now? But...I don't want to leave her...but I really should be heading back now.

He gets up and walks towards the door, But he stops right before he turns the handle. He smiles to himself before turning back and sitting down in the chair beside y/n.

"I can't believe that I forgot my own room number. I guess I'm stuck here." He laid back into the chair and was ready to fall back asleep but opens his eyes at the sight of someone's phone lighting up.

He walks over to it and picks it up. "This is Hoseok's phone." He mumbles to himself. He looks at the notification and sees that it's from jimin.

What is he doing up at this hour? He opens the notification and is slightly surprised with the Image. It was a picture of Yoongi sleeping while holding y/n's hand.

He smiles at the sight and saves the photo to hoseok's library. He switches the number from Jimin to his own. He sends the photo to himself with a satisfied smile.