Chapter 27

(Yoongi's POV)

Yoongi smoothly pulled into the parking lot In front of the hospital. He parked his car and got out. After hearing a beep signalling that it was locked, he walked away and came through the sliding doors at the front.

Yoongi was released from the hospital just yesterday, which was two days after he saved y/n's life for the second time.

He walked through the white halls and watched the nurses, doctors, and patients walk the opposite direction.

Pressing the up button, the doors to the elevator slide open and he stepped in. He just stood there and listened to the classic elevator music play.

Leaning back against the wall, he let out a sigh. Only a few other people came and left the elevator on his way to the top floor.

Once he finally reached his destination he stood as the doors opened and he walked out. Yoongi mostly just watched his feet moving forward. He stopped in front of the door and placed his hand on the smooth metal knob.

A click of the knob and it opened. "Hello y/n. I'm back just like I promised."

He let a small sigh escape his lips as he just stared at her limp body. Yoongi sat down beside her and gently grabbed her soft hand. He closed his eyes and laid his head down onto the bed as he slowly rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb.

"Your going to make it. I know it." He whispered in a low raspy voice.

~~~~~

"So how is it?" Jimin asked Yoongi after taking another bite of his kimchi and rice.

"How is what?" Yoongi questioned Jimin as he just poked at his food.

"Being out of the hospital." Jimin replied with a mouth full of kimchi and rice.

"Oh, am I supposed to say it's great?" He says with a bit of annoyance.

"No I was just wondering..." Jimin mumbled the last part not wanting to frustrate Yoongi anymore.

"Yoongi. I know your still worried about y/n. But you have to calm down a bit." Jin looked at Yoongi with sincerity.

Yoongi looked at Seokjin and sighed. "Does anybody want to go out with me?"

"Oh take me!" Taehyung jumped from his seat and walked to Yoongi's side. "So where are we going?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know. Maybe just the mall." Yoongi grabs the keys and walks out with Taehyung.

~~~~~

"Alright! Where do you want to go first hyung?" Taehyung asked him as he pointed to all the different stores.

"It doesn't-" Yoongi cut himself off because of a store that caught his eye. Without saying another word he walked off in the direction of the store.

"Hyung? You want to go to a book store?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yes. Is there a problem with that?" Yoongi lifts an eyebrow as he eyes Taehyung.

"Uh, nope! I'm just going to...uh, go over there! I'll be back soon." Taehyung excuses himself and runs off somewhere.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and walks into the book store. He walks around randomly and stops in front of a certain shelf. He looks up and finds a book that he's familiar with.

He reaches up to grab it and almost as soon as he touches it he remembered something.

(Flashback)

He just stood there and watched as y/n so desperately tried to grab the book she was looking for, but yet she couldn't reach it. He slightly giggled and walked behind her.  He reached up and grabbed the book.

As soon as he placed his hand on the book he saw her turn around and her eyes widen. He looked down at her and widened his own eyes as well. Her face was only inches away from his. neither of them moved for a few seconds until Yoongi started moving closer.

His eyes widened after snapping back to reality and taking a couple steps back. He handed y/n the book and starts walking towards the cashier.

(End of flashback)

He just stood there with his hand on the book and it slowly sliding off the shelf. He was so lost in thought he didn't even realize that he froze.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung popped out of nowhere and bent down slightly until his face was just as close as y/n's once was.

Yoongi jumped back and almost yelled at Taehyung for startling him.

"Ooo, what's that book about?" Taehyung gestured to the book in Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi looked down at the book and then brought it up closer to his face. He read the title out loud. "By the rose bush"

"Hey, isn't that the new book to that romance series?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi looked up and gave him a questioning look. "And how would you know that?"

"Uh, no reason." Taehyung looked away and started to head out.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung and then the book. He sighed and then placed the book back. He walked out of the shop and they both continued to hang out.

~~~~~

"Thanks for coming to the mall with me." Yoongi thanked Taehyung as they both opened the doors to his car.

"No problem! It was fun!" A box smile formed onto Taehyung's face which made Yoongi smile back.

*ring ring* Yoongi and Taehyung both looked down at the shorter males phone. "Seokjin?" They both said in unison.

Yoongi grabbed the phone and put it on speaker as he started driving away. "Hello?" Yoongi said with his eyes glued to the road.

"Yoongi! Go to the hospital right now!" Seokjin yelled.

"Why?" Yoongi asked slightly concerned.

"Y/n woke up!"

(A/n) BOOM!!! She's awake! Ok so anyone who actually cares to read this chapter probably saw that one coming. And yes I'm not dead! I just got bored of writing and decided to take a brake. But I'm back baby! So please vote ⭐️ and comment! Have a great day/night!