Chapter 2

(Your POV)

Today is the day...yoongi is leaving to go to Seoul. Your on your way to the airport to say your last goodbye. It took around an hour to get to there by bus, but you finally arrived.

You walk into the crowded building trying to find yoongi.

"there he is. Yoongi!" Yoongi waves in your direction once he spotted you. You push your way through the crowd until you reach him.

"so I guess this is it."
You say trying to fight the tears that are threatening to fall.

"it's ok to cry, I'll miss you too." He says while his eyes start to get watery. There was a few seconds of silence, until you pulled him into a hug and started crying while burying your head into his chest.

"when will I see you again?" you managed to ask in between sobs.

"I'm sure i will have a break every now and then. I'll visit you whenever I can, Ok?" He pulls away slightly but still keeps his arms around you.

"ok..." you look at his eyes once more before you hear the announcement of his flight taking off soon.

"well I guess I need to go now. Bye." He starts walking away and waves to you.

"goodbye." You watch him as He walks into the direction of his flight. "please comeback soon..."

(A/n) sorry this one was short. But don't worry, the next chapter will be longer. And more exciting!