Chapter 32

(Your POV)

You and Yoongi sat in the car exchanging no glances or words. It felt awkward. You wanted to say something but you just had no idea what to say. You looked at him and sighed, he looked angry for some reason.

"Uh, Yoongi...did I make you upset?" You finally broke the silence but it didn't feel any less awkward.

He didn't say a word. He just kept driving with no expression change.
You started to get really uncomfortable with the situation.

"Yoongi...please answer me...I'm really sorry for yelling like that. I don't know why but I just got really annoyed with all the teasing the others have been doing. And...even if I had feelings for you or not it was rude of me to say that I didn't like you..." you looked back at him but he still didn't say anything. You started to get really annoyed with him.

"Yoongi! Please just say something!" You yelled loud enough that anyone anywhere near the car would be able to hear.

He tightened his grip on the wheel and pulled into the parking lot at your apartment building. He got out and opened your door and grab your wrist, dragging you into the building.

He pressed the button and the doors to the elevator opened. Grabbing your wrist again, you got pulled into the elevator rather harshly.

You couldn't utter a single word. Once the elevator reached the top floor he still wouldn't let you go as he continued dragging you to your apartment.

"Y/n?" The old women from across your apartment looked at you and Yoongi with a confused look. She was a nice woman who would frequently bake you cookies as a thank you for visiting her.

She seemed concerned as to why he had your wrist in such a tight grip. He also looked angry so that only made her worry for you.
"Dear, are you alright?" She looked at you and almost glared at Yoongi.

"It's alright. He's a friend, he just doesn't always look to happy." You showed a small smile.

"Alright." She smiled at you but continued to glare at Yoongi.

"I can promise you I'm fine. He's never hurt me before and he and his friends were the ones who found this apartment and are currently helping me pay!" You brightened up almost forgetting the situation your in.

"Alright dear. You know my number so I'll be going out but you can call if you need anything." She smiled one more time and walked away.

Yoongi looked at you and squeezed your wrist tightly reminding you of what's happening. You winced from the pain and let him drag you too your door.

I don't understand...I knew Yoongi had a temper but this...this is just sad...

He stopped in front of your door and gestured for you to unlock it. You did as he wanted and he almost pushed you in once it was open. He took that key from you and locked the door and then put it in his pocket.

He looked at you and grabbed your hand again. You were getting sick of this and was just about to say something but you were stopped.

He practically threw you too the wall and wrapped his hands around your wrists, pinning you to the wall.

You were now frightened. This isn't like him at all. You wanted to yell at him and straighten him out but you were just to scared.

"Y-Yoongi?...what are you doing?" You squeaked out.

He started to lean in closer with a serious expression.
"Yoongi stop!" You almost yelled at him.

He stopped leaning in. His eyes widened only slightly.
"Why are you doing this...?" You asked him without taking your eyes off of his.