Chapter 25

(A/n) if you didn't know, these pictures were taken after Yoongi's surgery he had because of appendicitis.

(Seokjin's POV)

"Guys! I just got a call from jungkook! He told us where they went."

"Are you sure this is a good idea hyung? We could be putting Yoongi, jungkook, And y/n into more danger if they found out." Taehyung seamed more cautious then Seokjin was.

"What other choice do we have? They're not just going to hand over y/n." Jin started to argue with Taehyung.

"But you don't know that." Taehyung places his hand on Seokjin shoulder. Seokjin pushes it off and crosses his arms.

"Well you don't need to come if your going to be that way. I'm leaving now." Seokjin hops back into the van and starts it.

"Wait hyung! We'll all go." Namjoon opens the van and gets in. Everybody else nodded and also climbed in.

Seokjin didn't say anything. He only sighed and then started to drive.

~~~~~

It took a couple hours but they were close. So close they could smell the smoke even while in the van. Wait...SMOKE!?

Seokjin looked over the trees and saw a huge cloud of smoke floating above. And it looks like it's not going to stop anytime soon. Just when they were about to pull into the drive way a fire truck and an ambulance cut them off by rushing in before them.

They all grew worried at the sight of an ambulance. "What happened to them?!" Jimin yelled as he started to get restless in his seat.

"I don't know but we're about to find out." Jin says whilst eyeing jungkook who's standing by the van that drove off with Yoongi and jungkook.

They park the van a bit surprised that no one has bothered to keep them out. Jin rushes out first with the others trailing close behind.

"Jungkook! What's happening!" Jin yells as he stops in front of the worried maknae.

"I called the police as soon as we arrived. But they didn't get here for a while so I'm not sure but I think those guys hurt Yoongi hyung. And then when the police came those guys set this place on fire, which made Yoongi hyung run in there to try and fine y/n! But neither of them have come out..."

Jungkook explains the best way he can whilst fighting tears that threaten to fall because of the idea that his hyung, and friend might not come out alive.

"Oh my! Look!" Hoseok points to a couple of fire men carrying two limp bodies out of the building. They place them on two hospital beds that then got loaded into the back of an ambulance.

Seokjin runs towards a police man to ask for directions to the nearest hospital. "Thank you sir!" He tells everybody where they need to go and then they all climbed into the van and drove away.

~~~~~

(Yoongi's POV)

"Where...where am I?" He slowly opens his eyes and to his surprise he wakes up to a white ceiling. He tries to sit up with whatever strength he has.

Yoongi places his palm on his forehead to try and ease the pain that suddenly appeared in his head.

"Is this a hospital? Wait a minute...there was a fire...and...I ran in there to...to do what? Why can't I remember?" He tilted his head in confusion.