Chapter 21

(Your POV)

It can't be...it's one of those guys that stole from me! But why do they want me?

you started to shake in the presents of the man who just walked through the door. "Are you happy to see me?" He grinned and started to walk towards you.

Your back was against the wall, you were as stiff as a statue. There was nothing you could say, nothing you could do. You were left helpless, you were worried. You had no idea what he was going to do.

He stoped In front of you only a foot away. He slammed his hands on the wall behind you, and started leaning closer.

You were freaked out at first but something came to mind. This reminded you of something.

(Flashback)

"Sorry isn't enough." You were surprised at his answer.

He got so close you had to start stepping back to keep a distance between you two. But he still didn't stop.

Why is he glaring at me like that!?

Your back hit the wall causing you to stop. He stoped only a foot away from you.

You felt your cheeks starting to heat up. Am I blushing!? Please don't tell me I am...

He shows you a grin and quickly slams his hands on the wall, trapping you in between.

This is when you started to get really nervous. "Y-yoongi. What are you doing?" CRAP I STUTTERED!

"You said you wanted to apologize, and This is the only apology that I'll except."

You were once again shocked at his words. He started leaning closer to you which made you shut your eyes, not ready for what's going to happen next.

You waited a couple seconds but nothing happened. The next thing you knew was that yoongi was...laughing? After seeing his laughter you just realized what happened.

(End of flashback)

You snapped back to reality, remember that Yoongi isn't here for you, that no ones here to save you. You were relieved once he stopped leaning in. But he was still a bit too close for comfort.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm not planing in hurting you...yet." He grinned yet again. You once again were struck with fear. You have no clue on what he's planning on doing to you.

"The longer your k-pop friends take, the more your going to suffer. So you better hope they get here real soon."

"Why am I here? What do you want from me?" You managed to spit something out.

"You see, you ruined us, you ruined me. I've been doing this for two whole years now, and I've never been caught. But all thanks to one girl, just one girl, my reputation has been ruined. All thanks to you!"

He tried to stay as calm as possible. He gritted his Teeth at the memory. You were about to say something but it was too late. He took one last look at you and then walked out.

(Yoongi's POV)

Tossing and turning, Yoongi just couldn't fall asleep. I can't sleep...what if she's in danger? What if she's waiting for me? I can't just be sleeping here while y/n's waiting for me.