The Turtle Hermit Gi

Start from the beginning

"Ugh...Your right Master Roshi." Goku moaned, but fully accepting his master's advice. "We should keep that in mind."

"Though you could have just stuck to yelling at the top of your lungs." Venom complained. "That would have pleased everyone in this house. Though seeing the hobbit roll about like Turtle in a kroc pot does bring a smile to my face."

"Wait what?" Turtle said concerned about Venom's simile.

"Don't tell me we are going to treat Krillin the same way as we do Yamcha?" Goku asked concerned for his new friend.

"For now, but we will eventually grow out of it." Venom said. "Unlike the rock hopper, the hobbit doesn't deserve eternal torment."

"Ugh...What's going on?" Krillin said finally coming to his senses and looking around the room. "I must have gotten too carried away last night, because it looks like Goku has two heads and one of them is Venom."

"Don't worry Krillin, your not imagining it." Roshi reassured. "It's just one of Venom's strange abilities."

"Good, for a second there I thought I was going crazy." Krillin said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"What's going on? Why is it night out now?" Launch said as she descended down the stairs. She was in her pajamas and back to her blue haired persona.

"Well Launch, today is your first day of training." Roshi bluntly stated.

"It is?" Launch asked. She was more surprised than anything, although there was some evidence of excitement.

"Alright boys and girl, before we go I would like to give you a little something to officially signify that you are all part of the Turtle Hermit School." Roshi said as he took out a capsule and threw it on the living room carpet. With a sudden poof, the capsule transformed into a briefcase. Roshi then stepped forward and opened the briefcase, revealing a mostly orange attire with a big black and white emblem displayed on the back of the shirt with a similar smaller emblem on the left breast of the front side.

"This is the official gi of the Turtle Hermit School." Roshi said modestly. "Wear it with pride my young students."

Krillin and Launch stepped up to receive their official uniforms while Goku hung back. Krillin with ease had manage to put his gi on while Launch had a hard time putting her's on since the women's clothing came in a small. It clearly revealed her bare abs and showed some cleavage.

"Look at that it fits nicely." Krillin said happily to himself.

"Master Roshi, do I have to wear this?" Launch said sheepishly.

"Oh yeah. You certainly do." Said a blushing Roshi as a drop of blood flowed down his left nostril. "Not only does it look good on you, but it is the only pair of women's I have. Brought it a long time ago, but every woman that I asked to wear it refused."

"That would explain why it is so dust-ah. Ahh. AAAHHH COO!" Launch said as she sneezed, morphing back into the her blonde persona. Launch looked around the room angrily until she noticed the attire she was in. Her angry face turned into one of pure rage as she looks upon Roshi.

"Hey! Monster Launch is back! Let the destruction begin!" Venom smiled devilishly as Roshi and Krillin backed away slowly.

"Hello Blonde Launch!" Said a smiling Goku. "It's nice to see you again."

"Hey!" Launch yelled as he reached for her gun and started to fire shots at Roshi. "I said I would start training! Not dress in this skimpy outfit!"

"It's all part of the training!" Roshi cried as he ducked behind the couch for cover. "I swear!"

"It better, or yer toast!" Launch said as she stopped firing and delivered a punch to Roshi's head.

"Say Goku, why aren't you taking the gi?" Roshi said after Launch had calmed down.

"Sorry Master Roshi, we have not been one to wear clothes." Goku admitted. "Venom always covered me up and kept me warm."

"Plus we would end up absorbing the clothes anyway, thus making them nonexistent." Venom said.

"Wait a minute, so this whole time you have been really naked?" Krillin asked.

"Yep, just me and Venom." Goku said. "No one complains when you can mimic the look of clothes anyway."

"Unless your a grandpa stealer, but she complains about everything so that doesn't count." Venom said about Bulma.

"Okay that's fine with me, less money on dry cleaning I suppose." Roshi said placing Goku's gi back in the briefcase. "But can Venom change into the Turtle Hermit gi?"

"Sure, but the orange part has to be black." Goku said. "It's our favorite color after all."

"That's fine, as long as the Turtle Hermit emblem is on it." Roshi approved.

"Awesome!" Goku shouted with joy as Venom transformed his previous gi he wore to fight Emperor Pilaf and his gang into a black version of the formal Turtle School uniform. The monkey child laughed happily as he looked up and down at his new uniform.

"Suits us better than the old suit." Venom said. "Nice and slick to hunt down our prey as well."

"Hey Goku, why do you love the color black so much?" Krillin asked.

"So it is the last thing our victims see before we rip off their heads and eat their brains." Venom said before Goku could answer, thus startling Krillin. "Plus it's the color of chocolate."

"Heh, knew it was a Venom thing." Launch smirked. "Goku by himself isn't really that edgy yer know."

"Alright students!" Roshi said raising his cane in the air in a triumphant gesture. "It's time to leave and start your training!"

"Yeah!" Goku, Venom, Turtle, and Krillin shouted as Launch angrily mumbled something about her attire.