He didn't believe me but we went back in the gym anyways. We were quickly met with the whole team facing us. "Where did you go?" Suga said a little angry but looking only at kei. "I took him to the nurse because his arms were bleeding but it's nothing serious" kei said calmly. "OMG ARE YOU OKI? " Asahi said grabbing me into a hug. "I'M SO SORRY I DIDNT REALIZE I WAS SPIKING TOO HARD" he said almost crying still hugging me. "Asahi its oki I should've stopped myself its not your fault" I said hugging him back.

     He let go and looked at me in the eyes. "A-are you sure its oki? " he asked a tear fell. "Yes I swear" I said smiling as I wiped his tear away. He blushed a bit and finally went back inside and I noticed the whole team looked a little upset except kags. "Hey kags come here for a second" I called him. "Yes, what do you want boke" he asked as I pulled him aside. "Does everyone seem upset to you too or is it just my imagination?" I asked watching sugar face get more angry. "Y'know they do" he said a little worried. "I'll ask them about it later" he said heading back to where he was.

     "Asahi and hinata your on cleaning duty tonight don't forget to turn off the lights and lock up." Said daichi looking stern as ever. "Hai" we both said as everyone left. We started cleaning and I noticed Asahi kept staring at me. "Hey Asahi is everything alright?" I asked worried. "Y-yeah why?" He said not looking at my eyes. "You won't even look at my face but I keep noticing you staring" I said confused.

     His face turned beet red as he mumbled something. "Asahi you can tell me anything" I said putting on a big smile. "Y-you're cute" he said really low still beet red. I felt my face heat up and then Asahi hugged me. He smelled weird. Not bad, but you'd expect him to smell like sweat or a cologne. He smelled like Graham crackers. It was nice, I melted into the hug. When the hugged finally broke I felt a little cold I wanted to hug him again.

     I could tell Asahi was still nervous so I gave him the biggest smile ever as I blushed.  "I-i think we're done" he stuttered out after a few minutes. "Yeah looks like it, we should head home before it gets dark" I said turning off the lights and heading out. "And don't forget to the lock the door."Asahi said turning around to face me. "Already done" I said smiling.

     He walked me home after I explained I don't live on a good side of town. When we got to my door though it was already really dark out. I invited Asahi in and we ate some snacks, he didn't want leave because he was scared of the dark. That's honestly a fair thing the dark is scary especially in my neighborhood. "Why aren't your parents home? " he asked curiously. "O-oh well my moms not home a lot and when she is...i-its not g-good" I said as I started shaking.

     Asahi quickly apologized and hugged again. I hugged back and we stayed like that for a while. I didn't want to let go and he didn't either. I could hear his heart beat, it was racing. I could tell he was nervous about being in my home but not this nervous. He was so warm and my house was so cold. I slowly closed my eyes and just fell asleep.

-asahi pov-

     I was still hugging hinata because he felt so nice to hug. His hair smelled amazing almost like watermelon. I couldn't get enough of it. After a while I heard snores come from the smaller boy. I looked down to see he was asleep. I blushed and decided it would be easier to put him in his bed and sleep on the couch. I picked him up softly and went to a door hoping it was hinatas room. It was, it had volleyball posters everywhere. I set him down on his bed and covered him up to make sure he was comfortable.

     When I turned around to leave he had grabbed my hand. "S-stay please" he whispered still half asleep. This boy will be the death of me. A blush crept onto my cheeks and I sat next to him. He quickly pulled me down and hugged me again. I just hugged back and eventually fell asleep like that.

-time skip-

     I woke up and saw me and hinata still cuddling. I blushed profusely and got up carefully as to not wake him. He was so cute, I kissed his forehead before I left his room. I heard an alarm go off after a little bit and assumed it was his school alarm. There was still 2 hours until school and it only took 15 minutes to get to the school from his house. He came out of his room, and saw me on the couch.

     "Hey Asahi do you want me to wash your clothes I think I have some you can borrow until yours are clean?" He said rubbing his eyes and making tea. "I dont wanna bother you really its oki" I said still blushing over what happened last night. "Give me a minute" he said as he walked down the hall. He came back with big sweatpants and a huge hoodie. They were even big on me. "Why do you have such big clothes you're so tiny" I asked.

     A small blush formed on his cheeks. "Well they're super comfy when I tie them tight on me they just feel like a big bear hug." He said blushing even harder. I went and put them on and handed him my clothes. He walked down the hall again to wash them and we just drank tea and waited for them to finish.

     We talked about a bunch of stuff like school, hobbies,  favorite foods. You name it we asked each other it, except for lovelives. Which I was very much glad he didn't ask. I didn't want to tell him I'm poly, I know he wouldn't be like everyone else. There's just the fear he might think I'm gross.

     I really don't want the guy I like to think I'm gross. My clothes finished and I went to put them back on. After I got done I walked back in the living room. "Hey Asahi do you wear cologne" he asked me bluntly. "Uh yeah, why?" I said confused. "Just Curious, what is it?" He asked with small blush. "Uhh i don't know the name but I have an extra bottle if you want to use it." I said also blushing a little.

     "No, no it's fine I was just curious cause last night when we hugged you smelled like ummm-... like Graham crackers" he said blushing hard. My face also turned beet red. We noticed it was time to head to school and we did. We met up with tsukishima and kageyama on the way there.