9) Fight with Mirko

Start from the beginning

Mirko: So it's true ... You can steal quirks ...

Shade: ... I don't know how you got this information ... but you are completely right.

Shade then hit Mirko one last time before disappearing completely.

Mirko: Stealing the quirks huh? I have to get this villain to station, then I'll give the information to All Might and everyone else. The detective, All Might and Magnet seemed very shaken by the matter.

Mirko then brought the villain to the station while Shade is back home.

Izuku: Shit!

Kai: What's going on Izuku?

Izuku: They found out I can steal quirks.

Chizome: Damn ... Did they find out more?

Izuku: If Mirko tells All Might, as she probably will, All Might will understand that I can also gift them. Fortunately, nothing else.

Hisashi: The important thing is that they don't find out your identity or where we live right?

Izuku: Yes ... I'm going to sleep, Mirko has completely exhausted me

Meanwhile with Mirko.

Mirko entered the conference room as she had called an "emergency meeting" to talk about Shade.

Mirko: Ladies and gentlemen, great news. I fought 1VS1 against Shade ... your theory was correct All Might, he can steal quirks.

Naomasa: Damn.

Hawk: Are you sure Rumi?

Mirko: Very sure. He used a new quirk, it's like his atoms decided they were in a gaseous state and it got out of hand. How to grab the smoke. Soon after I asked him if he could actually steal quirks and he said yes.

Naomasa: ... She is definitely not lying.

All Might: So it's true ... Stain the hero killer, Overhaul head of the eight death projects and All for One have a successor ...

Magnet: ... Mirko, do you say that Shade is not a villain?

Mirko: ... While we were fighting, he apologized to me because he wasn't fighting in my style but in his. That's not a villain ... He might even be a hero.

Endeavor: Why do you say that?

Mirko: I don't know ... I just know that when we were fighting, the first thing he did was wait for the closest people to move to avoid randomness I think. He didn't seem like a villain, and I doubt he is.

Naomasa: We won't be able to get answers until we catch him. Thanks everyone for coming. You can even go back to work.

The heroes then split up to return to work. Among those heroes there was also Gran Torino who met Izumi on his way out.

Izumi: So what did you talk about at the meeting?

GT: It would be secret as a thing but since the thing is particularly close to you it is better to tell you. Shade has All for One.

Izumi: Wait, so are you telling me that he is able to steal, use and give quirks?

GT: Exactly, so as I have already told you, you have to be careful. Neither you nor your father are likely to be able to beat him.

Izumi: But he's All Might, I am sure he can beat him.

GT: No, this Shade plays not with force, it plays with cunning. All Might is known for knocking out the strongest enemies, but he has never had to face someone like that. Stealthy, smart, he foresees everything. He would probably beat me too. Your father has no chance, because strength alone can do nothing against all this. For this we will enhance your training. You have to know how to use these things against Shade to be able to beat him. You have to learn what your father never learned: that it doesn't matter how strong you are with your quirk or if you are the number one hero. Find someone who can delete it or have a way to fight back and you're done. it doesn't matter when you hit hard. if you can't take the enemy it's just like wasting your strength. Come, let's continue the patrol.