"Huh? No, that wasn't us," John called out.

"Vinnie, this better not be a joke. That honestly scared me," Miranda said.

"It's not us. Just relax everyone, I'm sure it's nothing, just a part of the equipment malfunctioning" Vinnie said with a grin. "One time I was at a party at college, and the bass of the music we played was SO HEAVY that we BLEW-"

"Shhh....!" Then Curtis Taylor starts shushing the rest of the guests. "Shhh....."

Vinnie turns over to Curtis. "What is it?

Curtis then sticks a hand beside his ear. He whispers. "Listen........."

They can hear Cheyenne.....crying in sadness, and PURE agony, as Albert is pleading with her to 'Stop!' Cheyenne screams out twice in UNFATHOMABLE pain. Everyone is deeply unsettled.
.......but then.......
the entire bottom floor of the house is frozen in silence after they hear the third scream. One that is even more disturbing.......one that isn't human.

"Rrrrrr-rrraaaAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Phoebe's eyes widen and she looks up in fear. "What was THAT?!" she asked, sounding very alarmed.

Mark and Vinnie gasp with wide eyes, flinch back upon hearing it, looking all around and turning to Curtis. Curtis looks unable to speak right now, and glances at Vinnie worried. Mark turns to his wife, very concerned.

Wes squints down in confusion. "D-Did....... Did you-?" He turns to see Johnathan's expression and starts to become unsettled since he is unable to move and is as quiet as a mouse, which isn't usual for him. Johnathan looks like.....he's being triggered, and recognizes something. "Johnny....? What's the matter?"

"Guys?" Vinnie said looking over to Wes and John. "You don't think.....that that was-?"

"Rrrrreeehhhh...!!!
Rrrrrr-rrraaaAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

They hear the wailing again, even louder. Wes flinches and turns to him again. Johnathan stands up straight, and the look in his eyes just shows the chill that just shot down his spine. "I heard that...." he whispered. But the chills intensify by a thousand when the next thing they hear is.......the sound of Albert being choked.

"N- no wait! Cheyenne, Please!! IT'S ME!!! Gahhhh, aaagghhhhhhh!!!!"

"Albert......! We GOTTA GET BACK UP THERE!!!" Vinnie shouted in fear.

"NO!!!" Johnathan shouted. "You just heard him! If we try to charge in we'll only-"

Then something speaks. A voice that everyone can hear inside their heads, not just hear upstairs.
"Neh- ha ha ha ha ha ha. Albert Johnson, son of Isaiah........"

Everyone downstairs can hear......the four voices speaking.
Vinnie, Johnathan, and Wes flinch in horror. "Oh god.........." Johnathan whispered. The other guests and various worship team members are confused and terrified.

Curtis softly speaks out. "Nobody move. Everyone. Remain. Calm......."

Cheyenne's POV:
Today is Friday and it's 9:40 PM. I'm reluctantly downstairs, hanging outside the house away from most of the others, since I DON'T KNOW how the entire first floor of the house can fit more than 60 people, but it's impressive.

I look....shitty. I haven't been staying very healthy this week and I've BARELY left my room since Monday. I'm wearing a white-violet flannel that's fairly dirty and stinky since I've had it on for 2 days straight, and my hair is just a mess. I haven't bathed properly, I've barely eaten, and I hardly had enough sleep. I was hoping I was gonna feel better after what I decided the other night, but.....