#20. The beast.

👹👹👹,, we are finally taking over,,, HahaahhahaahaHa

I should have said sorry for staying so much without updating😘.
The first time I knew about the Beast word was when someone was describing about Michael Jackson. His thriller and all stuff was just seen as demonic.
Was it really demonic?
He fought with his own demons and he probably died a peaceful man. One thing I'm sure of, MJ rested a rich man. His every song, book and even play had that love from the very beginning. He never knew if his message was touching so many ears. Maybe he was judged by the people he expected to give him the love his projecting. He did it regardless for he knew he was doing good and good he did. His name still powers beyond the borders of not only his rooms but also among the borders of the world. MJ was a king of Pop.
The second time I had about the Beast was when Barrack Obama came to visit +254,  religion is people's belief and if you feel like you can caution a certain culture in one religion well I don't see how you can't have the right to say it and even write it. When you behave when young will determine how you will live in future for your work is listening and the question is who is writing the script. Our parents education enabled them to talk but who would have written the scriptures. Give your parent who judges wealth 😯,if  you tell someone congratulations after you have said in your mind how he has a sick child and he first have to take care of the child, that's money he'll remove so there phewww I got no sick child so no one's actually rich than the other😑. You are simply judgemental and that may be your only chance to get to heaven. You don't actually know if the drive will be the last😖, repent and let Christ power to take over your spirit. What if the Garden of Eden was at the top of the highest hill, mountains are still higher than hills. Mountain peaks are so foggy but the hills and plateaus are just full of breeze. A breeze which people were placed and global warming took place. 10000million years to come no one will be alive and who knows if lions will be ruling the world by then?
Maybe the only wildest Lion King 🤨😉. 
Never ever great to believe something that you saw, a man sees while a woman hears, it's only natural for a man to see and decide on it's prey but a woman can see and not feel any thing yet, but when she sees after she has heard, she will give second consideration to wanting to know it more. Every female is given a chance to sit down and talk about something she heard, when a guy seats and start talking about how good he feels better when he is with another, those maybe sincere thoughts.  Social media gives everyone a platform to hear but rarely see. Every account one signs up in from YouTube to Instagram, your pages are all blank, until you come back to the pages and type two to five pages then the account will start responding to your historys desires. YouTube will bring more videos from whatever you started searching about. If you have a history of horror movies, basically your front page will always be that of horror series, novels and videos. YouTube awards based on how many people have described your legal account, loyalties are from your fans many positive responses. Anyone who follows you need to know they are more good to you when they subscribe to your pages. Whether they hate you, the fact that they still watch you, makes you rich.😁😘.
Haters never win for they always make you win. I'm just from reading Barack Obama's ,a promised land and I can tell you for free that becoming a leader needs no introduction but based on many politicians history, you will need some degree of law or history before you embark for the journey. I don't have thoughts of becoming a president nor any political leader but Bar inspired me, Bar was the name which Obama's grandmother called him. He too had challenges of being able to balance his time spent at his office and the time spent with his family, Michelle became insecure at some time and at some point, she had disagreed with her husband to becoming US President. Obama showed how human he is when he pointed out that he had some financial struggles especially when he lost couple times, how he relied on books he hadn't written yet to bring him capital. He showed every single person that it's okay to be broke and it's okay to have aspirations and dreams, it's okay to worry of what tomorrow will bring with it. I remember this part of when Michelle was complaining to Obama of they still have bills to pay, how they hadn't saved for their two daughters college fees, Obama was living on hopes that his books will sell out successfully, that he will win the election not only for his benefit, but for the benefit of America. He hoped that with him getting in those offices will bring hope to an America which will welcome and bring together all races.  From the first time he spoke out on national Tv to the time he visited Africa, everyone had pointed out to him as a president, he was not yet the president, but it must have been an honour to him. Obama and Michelle might not have taken in that everyone had blessed him the president even before he took the seat but they all agreed that this was a chance they just couldn't let go. He was indeed blessed before being annoyed and for sure he became the first African American president. He became the beast himself. Destiny lies to those who run after it. Opportunities are granted to those who go to find them.

Love, vote and comment
Forever inhale peace 😉😉