#26.Endless Trouble ,, Part 31

Apart from my medication and major physical therapies, I ended up staying for one week after the admission day.
I was in Nanyuki for a month, my father happened to be working as an overall manager at Batian guest hotel and so getting a room there was a free thing to me, the place is great and I'm able to get everything I want for the moment, life is expected to come and plan it's way for you because , you're not the only one in it and everyone is expecting a wonderful tomorrow.
I met a girl today, the girl is taller than I am and she just joined the crew I get completely drunk with, I call them my homies. She's tall, has dredlocs just as I do and she's pretty though I find myself prettier. I'm chubby after all the ice creams, fermented milk and chocolate I ate daily while at Nanyuki and I have a speck that wasn't there before, all guys and ladies would give up their previous to be with me. It was then I thought I would bring out my girl like side and I had already taken her as my girlfriend only for later realization that she eyed the guy I once sprinted every time I bumped into him. He had slept with so many girls around and out of all the guys she and I knew him, I wanted to tell her she was playing with the wrong one but I still chose my home boys over a random girl who liked me.

Haaa,,, the girl got lost for sometime probably went back home stayed with her kid for the period then found the chance to enter as a student of nursing, I wish her the best of luck to that step up she got. When she came back beautiful naive locs all down, reminded me Shatta Bwoys wife was just laid to rest last weekend, he however cut one of his 31 locs. Anyway,,, it was happy seeing my friend again, my homie, recently asked for her number, texted him back after couple days, days after we met with her and she said hasn't shown any interest yet, 😒, girl be free😗.

After my medication still getting drunk for couple of times, lost other phones but I'm improving as the days go by, with the support of some good loved one like my producer of sounds, Munic. My instagram changed to gakeni_joy.