#3.Questions

Ever asked yourself why people love asking blind questions?
Why should we blame everything on something or on someone else ?
I find it attractive when someone just says sorry I did this and I won't repeat it again 🐭. It's adorable. You know the more you shout of how gangsta you are,the more stupid you become.
Rich people don't get drunk they just enjoy many of their drinks but poor people do get drunk.
Cheap herb is expensive 😒,don't you want to get higher then Pablo Escobar? What ? You think you'll get that weed by showing them the necklace your American cousin gave you? I dont think so 😂.
Nobody wants less. Everyone wants the best but how best will you get , how far can you go?
But don't you worry my people never forget Jah is the glory 💪.
I would like to get answers of who should work more the gents or the ladies?
Simon is a gangster just that dreads guy full of tattoos and with that classy job which pays more than he imagined he would ever want, Jessica is his catch and she has her well paying job too, that assy curve and she is a lady, she knows where she's headed. They date for about 5 years and still feel they won't have kids just yet which I see being perfect because they want nothing slim for their kids 💎. Jessica and Simon both don't settle for less they import all their accessories💨🥤,if they don't import well they will get them from the countries top Lords. Who should pay the house bills, do the shopping and who should visit the Lords?

This was short for I just thought of it after seeing that image on top of this chapter
I love you guys so much. . Comment please let's blow up together. One love, stay young

Given the chance I grow both physically and mentally, *smile happily*, I still have fear in approaching, still having the shyness of confronting, I still be having the courage to be outspoken and speak my thoughts.

The picture of the shilling currency has changed and having the old one thousand note makes me wonder of value can I attain. Perhaps I should support an alleged illegal deal which never corrupt my mind.

Having dreams of my crew, dreams of each one of them and trying to establish how to be a star is intriguing.

Got the chance for being a member a fitness group and that feels good, fb becoming general and sharing the experiencing is pleasing.

What questions you asking yourself about?, at the darkest part of your days?

That must be of the decisions you will make? Which experience will happen to you for your prime decision? Decision to build you and focus on your course achievement, the achievement you wished for and built for👯

I'm aways asking questions, why do something when you would have choosen not to do it and solved the whole situation?

The whole situation makes it visible when you decide to be accountable of everything, choose that endless faiba so you can live happily and write, who's judging you before getting the judge in you☺☺

Two days later I'm still in my friends house, haven't moved an inch and just toiling around stoning like crazy, what is the question behind the problem😵, I feel like my head is so much spinining, Morte taking my days good, no negative words from him,

He called me yesterday and said that Nj'e was calling me his wife. Mortes sound was panting while dragging, his typical drunk self.

Honestly, his drunk voice is sexy, deep and dragging😚, the laugh is deep and loud.