#4. Unbeated strike

People strike because 1. They aren't contented with their paychecks 2. If the pay is good we would first think twice 😁.
But why would students want to protest?
Check this out
..,..
In a school above the hills, good breeze, teachers still shouting to you every day and night for you to stick to the MBR( movement by running). Parents always on the run for you to stay safe in school but you are just the rebellious grown minds who don't think about their efforts but your fake legacy 😂.
Strike planned to the letter waiting for you to accomplish it.
'Masaa ya kutoka inafika' ,let me take you back abit.
It's the period you are doing your mocks examination and you just think of how you're finishing this school without creating a strong title which you'll forever be remembered for and a strike is just your last alternative.
The bell rings rrrrr and you know hell is about to admit some fellas. Getting out you hear screams from the young minds and in your grown up mind you say it's on, only for you to get out and meet with your class teacher carrying this dog chain and the police car flashing all lights on you. You try looking for any grown mind leader but you see none, you just laugh and run to the dormitory. The grown mind idea was so good to be true 😂.
Parades align at the dormitory door before you hear your cubemates name being shouted to get out. The door is flang open and the same class teacher without looking back goes straight for her, from the look of things he knew where he was going😂,, the cube is in chaos as she's flung to get outside alongside her box and mattress and everyone is in her beddings either trembling or laughing 😂. Name after name they all get out same procedure of flogged and being even helped by some teachers to remove all their stuff outside. ' I wish they would also come for me', is the last thing you'll expect to hear, because no candies were being given after all.
The night passes and the school is silent. You expect you wouldn't go for morning preps? The deputy head teacher is eagerly waiting for your rebellion😂.
Well the class was half empty and their you know your grown up minds was an illusion.
Two one week later you all go home for your holiday break and then you can come to contact with your gang members 😁.

Two weeks later, you go to school alone well the ones who would have accompanied you were all reprimanded at their houses

Story after story is now the trend and the reprimandees are now coming back after about a week or so depending on how you your parents decided to come for you during the time they were being kicked out.
Others managed their way to totally come back after deciding to be a part of the punishment team. Others were sent back reasons weren't well given but this is where the whole fantasy comes in.

 Others were sent back reasons weren't well given but this is where the whole fantasy comes in