#2.The inevitable

We all know of what's inevitable, I hope you'll be thinking of death because that is the only thing I know being inevitable
This part is getting really disturbing but if you the one who can take the fathers side in writing.
;!,chap 2 😊
The main topic here today is ?have you ever dreamt of someone dead?¿

You know death is inevitable and losing someone is not a very easy thing to put and you just can't imagine of how will take you being his ex and once claiming that you dreamt of him dead.😵
Thou shall this heart pouring session not bring me behind the hearts most painful side😇.

Lemme now take you behind the covers 😂
You can imagine being a sisters brother then you wake up to hearing words from her colleagues that they had the bosses saying that their ally, obviously one of the hospitals top ass bitches doctor once dreamt of someone dead.
Years later the brother enters the hospital because well he had the papers at least they were well scrapped so he can get a position in that hospital, that is only because they really need a labourer nurse who is willing to do all the work the employed nurses can do but won't do. Well they have scrapped nurses, but for the department your being called to just retired from the hospital.
The brother comes about and gets the job. The assy ratchet nurses tops you on baby thinking you're benefiting but in real sense you are entering into a deep trouble arena.
The lady only enjoys many touches of her drinks but he still has the tenderness of getting drunk.
The whole relationship has been in and out,on and off the guy leaves, to the pleasure of the guy. He never really came to put this lady down to her heels 🤗,never did she submit,never did she see him naked 😂.The good guy never lied, this killed the lady, the guy never cheated and this made the ladys mind to go nuts and to go wild. The ratchets wild ass side is to go for vacations and get wasted😎.
The guy only sees the urge to benefit with all the luxury which is in the ladys house. Guy sessions after guy sessions is all what the lady sees aaaaa and finally when she comes home and finds he's guys things at the door she feels like she can hug the moon right away🤗🤯. Her mind finally relaxes. With glad she opens the door for him.The girl comes to her private safe and removes her,

It's such a burden removed on your shoulder. Years later she comes to hear of the guys death obviously he's married and happily taken his kids well up to where destiny knew to take his path.
His sister now takes the lead and the stories who've read or African series you've watched of people being accused of killing someone out of witchcraft should be running in your mind baby👶.
I love you guys so much and that's why I placed this in paranorm because I take this as a parareality.
You need to loosen yourself out of the chains
God the Father will never fail you at his work😉. He always delivers😚.
Demons are real and being scared is real 😂💀.

Read, love, share and comment 🍓

The world is spinning, who's driving it to spin and everyday wakes up older, the forces in it making it revolve and everyone gets a day older, everything gets a day older, moths become the beautiful butterflies, it's the forces, religion is tricky 😂, we almost fell for it. 

Was with my counsellor and I've never talked so chilly to a grown up, all the rest are friends, they should be treated like people who need to give you when you want it.😉, they should be secure that you will give them tomorrow when in need. 😘, I've talked to grown ups but aaaaa,, the end result was as expected, tiresome.

Trying my best from not keeping distance, that's the last thing my soul will wish for😓😓😏😏, won't mind being chased , that's all it means to progress and succeed.