#14. Pretty Souls

Today I read an article of a man who killed a doctor for not attending to his child.
An accident involving school children just happened and the hospital is up and down, surgery after surgery. Parents are outside shouting at the doctors demanding that they should give them information about their children, the nurses inform the parents that they can't just give information like that, they have many patients to attend to. One parent shouts," stop attending to that driver and attend to our children. "

Inside the hospital the police is asking for a drug test to be conducted on the bus driver, the police officer claims that the driver had to be either drunk or high to create such an accident. The interns and nurses attending to the brutally affected driver can't take any more of the police officer and politely drags him out urging that they need to do their job. Wasn't the police officer also doing his job?.

A father arrives at the hospital with his son, his son wasn't physically hurt but happened to be among the students who were in the bus at the time of the accident. As a good father, he brought his son for a check up to avoid any complications be it any internal bleeding. Internal bleeding may take time to be realised and hence a screening will be necessary. If an internal bleeding is not taken care of immediately, it may lead to an instant death, internal bleeding leads to clots. If the clots develop near the heart, brain or any other important organ in the body will be very risky, such organs will easily pass out if drained from blood. The father finds the director of the hospital at a corner trying to instruct operations here and there, trying to put the angry parents at a calm position, and the father somehow feels glad explaining to the director of how he would like his son to be screened. The director is at his lowest mood, looks at this father and son and instead of him just passing the child to the many interns who wouldn't fail to know the emergency records and put the child's name there. He brushes them off and brags of how he is the director and he has to run the hospital.
He never knew his own words would turn against him.

The following morning starts when a father hurriedly carries he's passed out son in the emergency room. Palpations follow, 1 2 3......15. The most respectable surgeon there moves forward to the father, and gives the most shocking news to the father that the child suffered some internal bleeding and unfortunately, there was nothing more they could do. The child was no more. The director just knew to come in  at that time and a blow fell on his fist. The sons father had hit the director before the security directed him outside. After listening to the father's side story he went and went and had the director to confirm, the director had our surgeon on the option of resignation but our surgeon said to the director that it would be so foolish of him to want to fire a skilled doctor like him. It hit my mind two times like a bullet, you remember the chapter where the dream of I having someone dead had a mentioned doctor. The mentioned doctor still keeps holding on, and reluctant to me, pleading like a child. I want to constantly wait for the time my mouth would drive the words, but the time just never came. The doctor continued working to a medical private hospital until they got a day it became busy as hell, they always thought this child would be a bazenga and want to autdo anything, maaahn he got no theory sticked on his head just some practical, just helping out female nurses like him, who pretend they can't hold dirt and  there will he find himself actually being the dirty man he is. I tried my life to help him and inform him some of the destiny I put install for him, but my stars never put him again in my life maaahn. What would I I have done yoo?, I needed to first get my way before I start getting hold of myself and him together. I had no hate at all, I was so functional and interactive. My world depended on my career for real. I had no stress living him to the course but I honestly and definitely love myself so much. I'm worth myself, for in any course. I got lights dancing in my rhythm everywhere I go.

I believe in no superstitious stories.
When growing up you were told of how an Angel Michael went to heaven and confronted God, before God denied him the chances of hurting Job.  Is there I Satan for real? A Satan who has already been drawn, painted and you even have him in your mind while sleeping. How can that just be more of a real thing put in your mind, captured by your small mind and created in the superstitious life of yours. Let me help you figure out the superstitious way of life,

 Let me help you figure out the superstitious way of life,

There you have it with you, superstition.
What I'm telling you is hardly to find in the fifty Blue dream, but you'll definitely find it in the top high grade one thousand worth Blue dream,

Please don't suffer mamii,,, we all look out for you just bring up those words, you are a rapper and nyash taught me to never give up, Ambassador of Samsung 😎. I keep on wanting to support Nyash because, his music raised me, they lifted me up, and in whichever way they bring me down, I feel torn. Size 8 should bring the worries of her world of trapping, it's all where the deep secrets are found. Young love mamii, propaganda be the biggest lie and disloyalty.
The man just want you make that mistake of believing,
In propaganda.

Yoo, long live the brighter side of light, the brighter side of the Eastside. Where the side of disloyalty brought darkness,😂😂😂, you know what really happened, Adam was sleeping everyday at night, he was sleeping every night, and always woke or waked😉, woke and waked🤫. But since he saw another creature just like him, he wanted to restore his feelings by leaving the bitter side of his life, he however never waited to see another creature just like her, in the midst of bushes and thickets, he never moved out of the garden of heaven, go to the deepest gates where the devil lives, that is where your God could probably be living 😁.The gates of hell themself. Relax ishainihappenia ndo maana nakushow bro. Superstition ni real. Not a myth neee, simply superstitious.,😘