#10. Your perfect partner

This is just the first book so I may have the spirit of displaying everything at first thought. Jah help me to prosper so that I can continue all these stories.
Every girl wishes to marry their Prince charming, the perfect guy who you'll be able to walk with proudly, the perfect guy you'll want to wake up every morning just to view his face. If you feel you're ugly then we can't lack a monkey for you ,, love, I'm talking to you because you should know you're beautiful if you feel I offended you well don't know if I'm sorry 🤛.
To the little angel who still thinks she owns the world, let's move on please,
Let's start with the first guy you ever loved, for me it was a guy I called my own, a guy I could cheat my parents just to go meet, the guy I called my first guy, my first love. I was in high school by then and my oo my I had thoughts all nights about this guy, especially if we've talked with him before I went to school, I always gave him every reason to fool me, every time we waved goodbye you are sure I said I love you and he responded "me too"😂, him saying 'nakupenda pia' really made me not concentrate for a whole three hours before we went to sleep at 10. By then, I was so excited because of the kind of endless uninterrupted thoughts I'll have the entire night,. I got tired of telling everyone my story so I felt more calm when I opened up to one person, believe me that in high school haaaa, I told the story of how I loved my guy,how I just couldn't get it to work for a complete hour without thinking of my guy,
1. First love is innocent,
I was so innocent that I never worried if my guy had another girl, if he loves her or if he just is fucking her,, I never gave a thought because I never knew people lie and move on. I made a bracelet for this guy and I always wore it. It came a time I felt he ain't giving me enough, trust me, my instincts rebelled and felt that this guy isn't for me but I never knew he had another girl yet, so I'm just concluding for myself ayee.
2. First love is powerful because the first time you open up to romantic love you're doomed, people can forever hate on this but it's the fact, once you feel the romantic love for the first time you can fall in love for the first time again. The first time for you is just gone, you still have the second time but it's like a virginity once it's gone you can't retrieve it you just have to live with that, once you've aborted your first child you can never get pregnant for the first time again. Nope nope baby it's gone ,, let's see is this where our mistakes come to be? Is the guilt of you not getting that first love ever again hunting you? Can you still save your first love?
I'm only 20 and I want to believe that I still can save my first love. Is that the reason I still can't settle? Did the heaven feel my despair and decided I had to get justice😂... Yep I still believe in the heavens because it's the paradise my Father lives in. Well when I came out of school the world took me and it's when I realised he actually had a girl by his side all that time well I thank heavens I never let this guy get physical contact with me because if he had oooo myyy would I have problems letting him go. ,
3. Your first love comes with other firsts,, in school I suppose there are some positions you felt you can do something as the first like how the set books made you read them because they would be tested, your teacher asked you to mention the figures of speech and you felt limited because you only had to mention, the limited ones she taught you but there are many others you've probably read in other books 😂, well if you never read other books woops I doubt you'll relate it,
That's how first love is, once you realise you've lost it you'll try fixing the rest that come your way by trying to forget your first love, not even the most powerful person doesn't remember their first love, physical and even emotionally, my guys, bitches are dangerous once they get in your world the first and they realise that you also have feelings for them, they must get a share of your wealth😂, especially if a child came about. The first love comes with a lot of battle. I battled trying not to think about my guy while at school, with the book which was in front of me, the book never cared if I got it in my head, well it knew I would try to remember it during my exam. But my guy too never gave a damn if I thought about him, he still screwed someone well 😂 how will he even know I'm thinking about him, he probably thought I'm that naive girl who never knew life. Yes I may have not known life as how I know it ever since I left high school two years ago but I know I had feelings and my feelings were real.
Don't judge the poor high school child. You'll probably say," it's her fault that she never listened to her teachers who always said, always focus on your studies for other things will come later on. No one will control feelings not even them, besides if they were so concerned, believe me they would have realised such problems and done more like, bringing more of music festival and games. My school has music and games but it still felt that a certain class was meant for them. I was in the music and games but I knew all the boys out there were not worth my time. The reason I still never felt this my guy not worth my time I just can't tell.
Did my first love get lost? Can I still get it back? Hahahaha I'm now putting you in the anxiety of not only minding about your life but mine too😂.. I love you so much and let's sail together in this journey of greatness 😘,, the journey of the unknown 😂. I love you so much 🤗. Lots of kisses from me to you 💋.

Love, comment,
One love, stay young 💚.

Don't forget to vote (press the star above the start of the chapter)