#9. Bill

Maaahn brathe nilikupenda , I liked you boy , you the only person I saw never dying, the only guy who bought my best drink before asking  😎. I'm glad I found such bytha. It's in very rare occasions I found such guys to do that for me. I ain't dying for you Bill but I swear to God if you get here and make it to the other world 💯🙏.,,, High five baby I love you so much. Please get here that first . I meditate with you I can't lie , the morning we texted in the morning of a single day believe me I really likeed it it's the morning I felt so natural and agreed that we gonna spend the day and live the nights,I. Love you doll, ... I hope you do get to see,  you making it in the money businesses for you to declare your world love soulmate. If it's meant to be it will be baby just let it be ...,, So won't you ride with me?, we see where it goes coz I'm tired of the fake love.,,,, I'm tired of living part of the love which never made me feel like another world😘. Maybe we will, maybe we won't.
So ride with me see where this thing goes. ,,,, If it's meant to be baby it will be baby if it's meant to be. I love you 😘,,,, sorry for the loss of your best friend 😽😽.

Baby won't you rally again,,, we don't have to go home we can live the night on,,,, baby I know what you're wishing for , I'm wishing for it too,,,,, baby won't you want to rally it again,,, we don't have to go home,,, we can live the night on ,,,.... Listen to more trips you were more than up the moon . Sky is dropping up us just like some old train, we can live the night on. I've got the streets lights someone is checking them all along.
My pokot person,😂😂😂,, I know you love laughing everytime and about everything.... When I was with you baby I'was a Superman .
I remember time Yeggoo was refusing to go with us, maaahn you were so chilled😹,,, I was trembling because I never knew you were tripping too😂.. baby I love you....
I never partyed with these ones before that's why I'm saying this right down. Make memories using a liable media,,,,, It forever never let's go of you,, it sticks with you like candle and wax,,, you know my heart you know when to reward it... I think I'm giving myself away... Baby when I look at you 😘,,,, drive away as much as I can ,,, baby when I look at you with the baby boobs,,, I guess I'm giving myself away I'll loose my self I loose myself baby when I look at you,,, baby when I look at you with baby goods 😽😽😘. I hope someone is following me even if in spirituality 😹,,,get out the bathroom door babe the first shots on me let the sexy man spend you around back out of the bathroom door so get on your high heel and wipe tears of your cheeks let a sexy man spend you around,,, back on the bathroom door so get up come girl come on girl get on the bathroom off your cheeks we we jumping off the streets let a sexy man spend you around get up come on girl get up come on girl. Songs in words no I know I'm not looking for some room to stay I turn around in my way you got to time to rest can't understand jummy walkers seating around you and me with a room of me take a shot on me yeaaa take a shot on me it's almost closing time and I don't you to go I can't let our my feelings, come on girl let's not wasting it give me take a shot on me heeei take a shot on me take take take take take a shot on me so baby miss me when the streets lights just go off ,,,, come on girl just don't want it 😂😂take a shot on me🌹👻👻,, take take take take take take a shot on me ,, take take a shot on me yeaaa,,,, ,and I feel long enyand celebrate and just what's its like to dance all nights people looking at us like we loosing it changing the sunrise baby kids on the run we just turned 21,,, let's treat this town like you own it like the Superstars ,,, people looking at us like we loosing it baby kids at young baby we just turned 21 heyooo no body was acting rich ,,,, the best night of our lives that's the way that we loosing at us people looking at us like we loosing it we gonna party like we 21 and we just having fun ....
To all turning 21 I give you the permission to post it under your tag I love you so much 🌹🌹😘😘.
Ain't gonna say to much.,,,
Your presence here is what matters don't mind the rest lets laugh in glory,,, it's perfect outside got the whole crew here take it in kind of sins everything is just ryt apart from that you should be here I just want to loose moments and I know that is I only have one wish is that you should be here you've been taking too many pictures in your phone hahahaha they say now you're in a better place but you should be here standing just here we want to loose moments,,, we be here and be loveliest ryt here ryt now,, you can be here ,,, you should be here yeaaa,,, I just want to loose moments ,,,, so that you didn't have to miss me ,,, you should be here 😘💚. Hey gurl I'm only here a street child I can never search for a town guy I wanna love you like that 😂😂,,, I wanna love you that way ,,, tururururu ,,,,, when I'm with you I'm sitting perfectly fine and I promised I'm gonna be there by your side strong and standing just there deepest like the deepest sky,,, I wanna love like seige ,,, so let me love you strong like it feels from whisky I wanna love you like that sweeter than the deepest whisky I wanna love you like that ,, baby boy baby boy baby boy😘😘🌹..
Kakitu kakitike Niko on ma mandom nikukataa mikono juu kaa unapenda kukata Kama unapenda tea twa utajua mi ni teacher kirathi juu round hi nitakufanya worry mi nadai kataaa kataa mikono juu Kama unapenda ttwa twa nkmependa jegi kama pata katakata mikono juu kama unapenda twa twa checki checki ukiwa kutu pia ni kukaata mikono juu kama unapenda twa twa mashenzi sema shiro unamshika tu kashuka teki teki anavutia wambui niko on na mandom kama unapenda kata mikono wewe kama unapenda twa twa,,,,... Tip tip tip heei Russia fire up tour lighter flow through the waves you make me feel lighter shensea jah jaah never fails to answer a prayer. Baby when the dull fails to fails you make me feel lighter you make the lighter how many people keep the law simply tell your good flow with the waves you make me feel lighter you make me feel lighter you make me feel lighter,,,,I'm still awake I'm the highest in the room they know I still got the juice Michael Jackson I got him till forever he told me that he proud of me now I'm stuck with him on my back if it ain't giving money you can skip that I heard they hate you before they know you got the juice still keeping it real still making me feel one trip couple meals plan on the bill. 6 million up the mega beats skip that I want a big money I'm still wiz and I'm the dig I got the juice fuck you I got them on toes, I'm still Wiz...
Bill come let me make your memory. You must have now been hit so hard that life should be filled with memories because you ain't sure of when they all will end.

At the prime of 22, the world is completely taking me off the hook, lots of cases, call them mistakes, mistakes which I had a case before letting the action proceed by itself

Next April 25th of this year I'll be 22, my21 was just a mere lie to the ones who could be able to make day wild, it was chilled and pathetic in the whole run. Did couple of taking there and there to just make it not be so much of propagandas.