#6. change of view

The dog just attacked😂, oooo I love people but I hate the character in them, my brother is here screaming all over a mosquitoe and I can't even realise it, my ears can't bare his noiss😄, he's 7 and he running against a mosquito to go away is hilarious. Who I'm I to stop him from having his fun😎?.
I love my life and my life loves me💚.
And to greatness I'll take my life , his mother learned that I posted my book and she said 'nawaaibisha' ' I'm putting them to shame '.
If you want to move with me come let's take this journey together,,,, a journey of thousand miles starts with a step.
One love,stay young

I love you guys, it's still us🌬️.

The science of rehabilitation.

I've not been in a rehabilitation before but from the movies I've watched I can judge from a higher grade🌪️.
Rehabilitation deals with isolation it makes you want to forget about the outside as if you won't go back there, it makes you to meditate and feel yourself against the world 🧘🤷,,, what are they really doing?. It's berserk.
Before anyone went to rehab they said you have weird behaviours of wanting to stay alone. 😸
They really want you to be alone now don't they? But now they just want you to realize that you can stay away without the drugs and everything you used before.
You are out of the world and you come back to the exact things you left😼. Do you still want to stay alone?
It's still the same cycle this time round 😂 utahepwa vizuri sana, people will have something to mimic you with. How do you come out peacefully, by giving no fuck, how will you destroy the inner demons of all these people who took you to rehab for them to stay with you peacefully but your crew has moved way close to the glory they were all fighting for ,,, The glory of peace and no redemption.😘 I feel like this book has just gotten to the peak of being blessed 😸.

Don't run away from rehab that will be the most stupid thing you'll do😂.
Play low lay low let the stars lift you up😎.
We got you baby😘.
No one wants to be taken for a fool 😒.

Continue loving sweetheart ❤️, no hate, understand all
One love, stay young. 💚
C

hange how they view you. You're pretty and you'll forever be on top.
Be classy
Filled of curriculum,
The ass just needs some squatting and kicks 😘. You're amazing.

Love and comment.

I find so much peace when I'm able to think of the greatest and best approval. The best approval is you and you can decide what time will be more calm and deliberate.

At times I feel like the world is always going round and ensuring no one has been left behind, kids , are they yours, but kids are learning everyday and the end result is always the same as the way you raised them, if you raised them with a mental...

At times I feel like the world is always going round and ensuring no one has been left behind, kids , are they yours, but kids are learning everyday and the end result is always the same as the way you raised them, if you raised them with a mentally they should mind about the future, that's the future focused mmentality.

At times you get all kind of paranoia, feeling guilty and responsible for conditions like schizophrenia. Thoughts make them scream and make horror movies real🙀. I remember once our class 7 teacher told us when something is almost hitting you, the head is the first one you protect, then next you protect the skull, then the whole face. That's the head really haha

I ate blueband all the way excessively and I never slept at some point of the night I had burn sharp pains across my skin🙊

We are never getting older😉, been having  crazy dreams of people I used to live with before and they end up funny, like when I saw us In the same place we were still staying till early in the morning just enjoying our best beers, others, we were ...

We are never getting older😉, been having  crazy dreams of people I used to live with before and they end up funny, like when I saw us In the same place we were still staying till early in the morning just enjoying our best beers, others, we were with them in other better places.

In the end though, everything ended not badly off because the bad ended good and the worst ended better. I once knew you as a friend and wherever happened, my Lord, I would not mind wanting you back😉.

I'll not loose my plan and focus on what life you have chosen to live, decide it tired and focused or rushed and worn out. Rather focus on how you will never loose on what you have to do each day and make it your career or the pressured and pressing. Pressing with you can't make your everyday a living day.

Face life again and make me feel that we ain't alone🌹. Make me have the greatest, to the top of the this world the greatest desire can be made imaginative and if you play real they will come real. Real comes from giving such like you happen and it will come double to you as a gift for a payback🌹.

I just haven't found the one I want and have to do.

I still have the right to perfect what you experience and keep track of my record.

I still don't know why we have the negative vibes with my mother, I was just coming out on my sisters shoes and she told me to remove them without any hesitation.

End of chapter my good people