#11. if its to be, it will be.

Yesterday my entire thoughts were held to one guy, Bill, and I wondered why the heavens wants this guy to disturb my head that much, then I even meditated talking to someone about Stacy, a campus coursemate,she recently got a child, congratulations to her, was it Bill I would talk to? Though after the talk all my thoughts came down and I  whispered, "if he loves he'll get me," . After that I felt so cormfotable to sleep. Before I slept I viewed how beautiful Stacy would be breastfeeding her tiny angel.
During the day I went to town, Glenn had a quarter booz for us, it was his birthday 😊,  though before that I was battling with why I was thinking about Bill the whole day that I even called him. Glad thing I picked, I felt that he was so lively and celebrating with friends and I had him saying babes, someone asked him who's that and he said it's my babes.,
I had a dream with Bill and the way I felt with him brought my stars much closer 😘.Baby right now I'm listening to look at you -big rich , and I guess I'm giving myself away and there's nothing I can do , baby when I look at you running as fast as I can baby to get what we long for, and there is nothing I can do, baby when I look you.
I never thought I would write to this far, I never even thought I'd write this story,, I truly am giving myself away 😂🗻,.
Back on the bathroom door, my girl just got me ,the girl next door picture this we were both back naked, picture this we were both banging in the bathroom door, saw me banging on the sofa ,saw the marks on my shoulder, how could I forget that I gave her a spare key, got me on the counter, wasn't me, she said our deal was over, seeing is believing so you better change your specs, caught me in camera, all these times she sat here she never took her eyes off me, I'm sorry never think that you're the player.
God reign on me tonight, encourage me to encourage the lost souls, looking at the devil oo it's over, drink with me, lean with me,get high on me, told if I'mma die, I'mma die, do you know the difference between love and drugs, 911, I've given my girl an overdose, but I'm not wrong, but that's where I belong, smoke with me, lean with me, pay high with me with some back images, smoke with me, pop with me, I don't even think about it right now let's get high with me , rock with me, fucked up liver with some package in it .
It's your funny, boy you strong me, now I'm running from love, I'm a whole different person, I can't reverse it and now I'm talking to much, I walk up in reverse, and I put my wrist on wrist badge, she put my heart in that bag, I'mma whole different person, I really hate the runner, when you come around, I love giving you clues when I get my manners, I want to call home, yoooo, she told me to put my heart in a bag, now I'm digging up my grave coz I'm a whole different person. I'm in a backbench doing cocaine with my black friends , we'll be high within the morning, telling me will I make it, I party so much, and you ain't marching with the pace. Everyday is a party day, our little peace we got the grain for it, party and the booz in my black Benz, and we'll be only before the night ends, before the night thickness, I will, not feel righteous because the night ends, my anxiety the size of the planet, beautiful eyes deceiving, I'm an ancient phone, you will make it out all night, all the Gucci feeling anxious, taking my ancient the size of a planet , can't help thy me, so I will say my demons thy face under me saying I still cry, devil in my head trying to run gymnastics, 5 or6 pills on my hand, overtime my heart's on the righteous. I will sing, I really hope they do you down, we just got to live and love, everybody has had their loved one, I get high when upset,I love you when you're drunk, when you're jobless, I love you like daaaamn, everytime like daaamn , telling all your boys you're the messiah, she loves me when I'm drunk ,when I'm jobless,like daaamn, I know my shot , I know my shop, I know I'm a bad boy, I smoke cigar, and we fear God,every time I try, I'm done with the headflag,coz you be my nigga, you be my fafa, she lives me when I'm drunk, when I'm lost she loves me like dammmn, I know myself, I know myself, I know I'm a bad boy, I know I get guts, I know your eboes , when you fear God I live you when you jobless, I live you like daaaamn ,don't rush .
Ever wondered how much you'll get a touched to someone once you deliver a newborn, you won't have peace, inner demons will forever come crawling 😂😂, I want no demons to crawl for someone's fault, right now I swear I can only dream with my demons 😚😚.
L

ove guys, share and comment. Vote too
As a nurse, I'd rather die than watch someone being a fool of themselves.
We got feelings and a roaming spirit surrounds you and makes you passionate, you got a lasting passion to spare. Don't be fooled.