#24. (Part 29)

Cassie was hesitantly waiting for Tasha with her Lite on her left hand and a pink lemonade in front of the table she was basking aside. The makuti didn't distract the sun rays, it was 10:30 in the morning and the rays made her yellow tattoo glow just right, her eyes were on the tsunami magazine, she was trying to figure out what her next chapter on The Real One will be. 

Tasha comes in just from her swimming training before meeting up with Zapri who is from the resorts kitchen with two steaming mugs. Tasha's hair is all curly and she matches to catch up with Zapri.

"Her curves look good don't they, right Zapri,?" . He nodded her head before placing the ordered hot goat cup of soup beside Cassie. 

"Guys, Tasha how was your swimming trainer today?" , the latter lifted her thumb, "this magazine is getting interesting, the views are increasingly getting love each day haha," . Zapri took his phone out , " they are lucky they also have the humor. "

 "I'm still searching for my things and the best trainer is just seducing my petite body," Tasha cried out taking out her bottle of Coca cola. They were all laughing at how Cassie got her cousin to give in to training Tasha when Theo and Calvin came in. " Cassie, Mike orders you to join him in his office ", the three friends stare at her with a cat look. "Zapri, this guy is testing my patience, I saved his life and he has the guts to order me around," . She stands ready to go to where she was being summoned to. 

She enters the office without knocking and doesn't even turn to close it. "I'm I your slave Mr. You whatever, I hope you fully cleared your hospital bill before coming out?" He walked straight to her before knocking her off to close the hanging door. "How dare you put in the very important person section in such a respectable hospital?" He took his now half cocktail glass and throws it over her blue laced rubber shoes. 

Cassie took the glass and placed it in the table in front of him. "You need to know humility, you could have died that day if I hadn't intervene. You're lucky enough I was passing by and prevented you from hitting that grandmother innocently crossing the road." He nodded before apologizing to her. He slowly took his now empty cup and left the room. Cassie sat on his seat and opened her recently published part of The Real One, Tasha came in and went by her side, "Girl, you're stable? , if you don't mind we can continue with our party somewhere else." She took one lite from the pack in her hand and placed it above the laptop in front of her. "Thank you dear, this dude is lucky I like him otherwise I don't want to think of his life, he literally doesn't understand a thing of what goes on around him, he is slowly losing it."

Calvin was taking the last slip when Mike came in, his locs were now scattered all over his head, "Where are you coming from?" They all didn't notice Cassie who was in the next room, " I'm from Jezebel, I really needed so!e other company from all of what is happening. " Tasha came in followed by Zapri, Theo was one step behind them, " I think we'll be going ahead, you guys should join us in attending the grand opening of Bellas fashion and company, ". She stood waiting for any response when Cassie bulged in staggering. " No one here is invited, they all should just go to Jezebel and be her Samson".

"Haahaa, I'm sorry Cassie it was just a one time thing," Mike came to her taking one hand he apologized, Cassie let go off her hand, went to take her car keys, " Tasha, Zapri let's be going, I am already running late, Cashy is already waiting on us, let's not keep her waiting. "

 The three hoped in the car before stopping when they heard Theo shouting for them to wait, "Calvin has said he'll be joining us later," The four were now set after placing the remaining cans of lite in the cars boot.

Cassie dropped off Tasha in her house, Calvin and Theo too were dropped off in Tashas house, Tasha has some new sweat pants, shirts and shoes which would fit them perfectly fine. She felt so worn out and turned on the coffee maker, she took some biscuits and sausages from the fridge.