#7.pain makes you go nuts

It's all musical. You see those lines up there, you better load the media above you to keep the pace your way. If one note is altered it goes nuts. You've worked hard your entire life but there is someone so stingy with his world, he doesn't mind what others feel and will you judge you not because he even knows, but he's  judging you from stories he's heard about you 😂. Don't you know that paparazzi is the police?. If you believe media stories without digging in to know the progress of that person, let me help you pack your belongings because you don't belong here baby 😂.
Simple, I'll help you turn around and if you don't like that idea mmmm.... I don't care. A certain artist in my country was declared a rapist, that thing really disturbed him mentally, he tried all his ways to deny those allegations but the only voice he saw is through his voice. His band knows the whole story but just feels it better to keep it low key for he's still their bro. You don't let a brother go just like that.
Through his voice he has no words but his words. His words are just hate and grief . It's him against the world baby. He strives and knows that he can't let this go nooooo he got a legacy to keep. He got bills to pay , he can't let his voice part just go to waste. He understands this,
The voice is heard in the music and not vice versa.
Let me get it easy for you, once you release that this is where you fell, your demons won't rest until you want to use the same channels to get you back again . The artist went about to proclaim how the rape cases were just allegations, 'its a battle he is facing people, you got to feel him,'😂.
After sometime the artists goes to interviews,well some people still see him attractive like the way he claims himself to be, but he should know we ain't hear for you to get beauty, let the beauty inside you bring you out😚,.
When you insult people who've been here before and you think you'll go just like that, is the biggest mistake you can do dear child,, people are real with feelings, you got feelings and if you  don't have someone to talk to, you'll end up killing your inner soul and that is the worst thing you can do to yourself. Protect the inner soul, it is what brings out the outer glamour.
The outer glamour makes you speak out because once you believe you can make it more than the rest, you'll just end up burning  alone.
Take care of your property, don't go hating. The artist was put to seat down with the masters, people he insulted helped him and topped him. The top artist later patted his back and whispered something, "you're not our responsibility, you're just a brother I'm willing to help, choose it or take it,,."
What will you do if you were that artist with a rape claim?
Don't hate😘, it's everyone against the world. Everyone around you has a story.
I feel the more the artist with the rape claim tries to prove how innocent he is, it's the more he is pushing us, he's loyal funs away,,,
I mean no one just wakes up and accuses you of rape, no one has so less work to think that much about your life😂, we all got things to battle with and if you have such enemies dear artist I suggest you smile at them and tell them fuck you, let's kill them don't let them kill you,
Jesus Christ taught you how to keep your friends close but your enemies closer 😘, a true fun of you is a true ride or die.
Join hands and make them mind their own businesses. Don't fight for what you know is right. The truth always come out 🌹.
I love Benzema and I can't wait for him to patch things with KRG, Arrow boy and I hope they do a collaboration together, music brought you to be shaken, shake the world with the music and make them realise nothing comes on a silver platter.,,😸 the paparazzi is still the police.
Peace 👻

One love, stay safe,stay young
Love and mostly vote ,drop your comments too

Hindering pain from destroying you and embracing the feeling is more of mental than physical, you can decide to have a warm Jacuzzi bath to overcome a pain caused by a tattoo, and just a time of meditation to overcome pain caused by a feeling

The beauty of pain is feeling it more and ignoring it less, taking care of the cause of pain is adorable for it will be more likely to grow out of you and return you to your initial peace which is amazing.

What should you be the reason for pain to increase, just focus on what you doing, keep the right ones the ones you just can't evade more close and the terrible things avoidable distant but still with passion keep them as the ones which should trigger your mind not to give up.