#5. Money is the anthem

From the beginning who've always fought for what you knew is yours. Let's say the first stages of your life you spent it alone then for the teens years, a young born was born in your family. I'd rather instead of taking that as your mother's child take it as your love and responsibility.
From birth everyone knew you as stingy not because they could have just said, they also saw you like that 'kachic'. You had only saying and the thing is done for you. You hardly asked anything twice., The pretty child is amazing and you just happen to go to boarding school just then. Out of boarding but in the school you are just silent child who doesn't talk much, but enjoys every drama😂.
Your performance comes and you just don't understand what's going on. You come back find your dad now with a child who he loves so much and he's everytime up and down just so that his job is not affected. Your mother has always been busy her entire life. You mainly know her as a phone person. Throughout mamii is only going to work at around 11 while coming back at 8 tired and well she'll found the auntie cooked for the family and will just go back to the bedroom, turns up and we'll hear the handle door opening, the time she'll hear the gate opened, not even touched but opened😂😂😂, I found that funny I'm sorry.
Where will I find the time if that is her game?
Dad was always here for me I remember I just went to his works vacation. That is,there sometime government workers officials go for trips, it was fun because at some point I would my daddy tripping and you hear just shout something to me,,, I swear never trust facial expressions because, to me it really sounded funny.
I was daddy's best friend 😂.
Daddy wasn't too sure I'll choose him over anyone. In my entire lived life the person I still see appropriate of calling daddy is my father .😘.
Hayaaaa sawa listen I'll call you daddy. But will you buy me weetabix and buy my bike at the first 2 years of my life with you?, should I ask for the money to go to the salon every month?,
Nope you also probably want someone who will deliver to you.
Lemme see what will happen if I choose to be your wife?
Will I be able to come home from work and cook for you every night?
Will I be able to wake up very early in the morning to prepare your daily bread and butter or cook noodles for you? You are headed for such a great day ahead and the best thing I can give you is a heavy breakfast my love 💋. Joy anyway comes in the morning 😊.
Personally myself I don't think I'll be able to manage it all. If you want to judge please be my guest 😁. It's hard,
Daddy continues to work day and night to I don't know where but you get the maid you won't be okay because you got no one to talk to. That's why I got so much words to put down because you may think I live with talkatives and gloriously syced up people but in real sense. My only talkative and syced up person in my life is me. I still draw words and letters at every piece of board I see, still screwing up walls with pens even if you always see your mother beating your youngest brother for that😂.

Trust no one money is the Masterpiece of the grandmaster. 💫💨💟

Daddy is the grandmaster. If he still had his job still aligned well I would be having the kind of bike I want and I would still be having that amazing happy side I have now. Putting your pride in you ❤️, make yourself pride number one priority, you are nothing special than the rest but just a junior piece.🤳

Please share , love , comment and vote too💏

From the beginning of some past few days I've been currently happy, I got two days without heading home and I don't have the bit of pity on how any one is pulling through without me, 

Just recently happy and with the feeling of success and determination.