#13. Don't trust the outside.

Is it just my house or are every houses like that. Small on the outside but the compartments created in that house are just humagous, three bedrooms in a house looking like a cage. Only the kasmall balcony to make it a small paradise. My room is at the face of the balcony, so every night you can imagine how I don't have the pressure of being insecure that my curtains aren't drawn, the problem comes with the mosquitoes at night😹, though my bed faces the wall on the window, mummy always cautions me about the window and how I should not trust people and things, I think by things she meant mosquitoes 😄, honestly I don't know, before like 2 months ago I used to take my sesh exactly at 4:20 am in the morning. I then hold up and watch Sistas by Tyler Perry's like no one else😂. The series is so entertaining and of course my best actress just has to be the assy Danny. That bitch is crazy😂. She doesn't know she got a bumpy ride behind her😎.
She'll soon realise it, and when she does, you not watching it will make you be laughed at. Believe me others will watch it not for understanding but for the fame.(peer pressure).
I'll right this and others will crumble after it but feel thirsty in the end, after taking care of a load.
Be wise and follow your path while young, ujana ni moshi aisee! . I'm watching Switch, an African movie and the guy just said, ' I understand you're pregnant and that's why all your actions are high. So that's just why I understand you oooo😂.'
Is it true that by 20 you have already met your destiny. The world will crumble on you twice like disaster. I remembered a couple who have dated for 19 years before marriage. How do you date someone for 19 years, it happens but its so rare, Without crushes from family and friends?😂, If that's possible, believe it my country is the funniest place you can ever be and if you don't take the joke my dear, you'll loose all the weight from torture 😂.
My lord, my Ebenzer may I never lack my herb, ever. Gold stuff can't survive here.
Hungry laughter will eat it up.
Recently, marijuana worth 23million and the only fear was for them not to sell it abroad.😂
The police are not so wise but they have the hunger for money they'll laugh with. 😂🤐
I'm now alert. Phweks the ground almost swallowed me with earthly mouths.
I'd rather sleep in a caged flowery garden than sleep in a castle full of fire. Full of fear.
Soon I'll storm in the castle and declare it ours. Bitch the brain got us👺. The same way we made sure our bodies supported us is the same way the brain was supported. Jah Jah be a blessing.
The true identity of Jesus.
When growing up you learnt that the world was dome and dome was the world , light came and he uttered aaaaaaiiiiiiitttttt.  It's for sure that he decided the sun also produces the light and the light is forever burning. He realised that the world also has a creator who is unknown, a certain concept which creates everything the destiny of the earth to have a dark part and a bright part, and the great Earth's destiny was God,.
Start small and the world will recognize you, easy hustle easy money. Hustle with the will to make it happen rather than to gain the money. Be wise it's in your brain and no one can even realize such an amazing idea cropped in your mind.
This amazing creature once realised that everything can be magnified and put it in any scale be it small or big. Light can either be a candle or the 1479930watts blue neon light. Never be fooled😹. Guys will call you to their houses having bought a blue10watts neon light, and light the fire like nonsense, and before you blackout you only saw blazes but you never put in your mind the reason why the blaze was brighter than the  first time you entered there. Humagous is big and creepy, the bigger the house, the lighter the lights.
Positive vibes are felt by people holding the lights on their mind. Everytime you see a lighter path, a great destiny appears in your mind.
After few talks and small murmers someone finally pronounced it like a true word, Light😊.
The bright part is called day and the rest part where the light went down it came darkness. The darkness was night. It's a line followed but the night was later discovered after lot of aaaaallllllliiiiggghhhtt and by the time they got tired they were already down tired for exposing their lungs, and they fell and their a nnnnnn was noted and night came along.
It was true that the first man always wondered why he always fell asleep during the dark, he simply couldn't see and just decided that's the perfect time he'll take to rest and ended up falling in a dungeon of other thoughts and, once he woke up, he always wondered why he kept feeling the same sweetness everytime he slept. The thoughts of him doing other things while resting.
The mind is what you practice it to become, if one part of it defiles people and can't do any other thing, that simply means there's a part of you not thinking about themselves 😉.
Make the effort of wanting to know what is beyond the money than just staying there and letting the money relax in you.
That way, you will never bare the thought of letting money go.

Vote and know that you're a lady. You got to make decisions to and live your destiny 😉.
For guys, if your mind is focused on something, don't trash it.